• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:18:51 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

European League Rules

Started by laraarsa, March 08, 2012, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

on a friday after beta 6 is released 

laraarsa

RevTurk

How many laps in a race? What if you miss a race? Would it just be a no show for that race or kicked out of the league?

laraarsa

Quote from: RevTurk on March 23, 2012, 03:41:34 PM
How many laps in a race? What if you miss a race? Would it just be a no show for that race or kicked out of the league?
If you have a reason for not showing and report it to me/other staff it's ok. If you aren't there two times you will be kicked.
100% races

ale85

But I see that there are 6 reserves.... Is not possible have 2 pool if the number becomes consistent?? Because I want to sign up, but I must buy a new pc and I think that kart racing pro is a good reason

JD24

Well Beta 6 is out! When are starting this thing! :D

andrius22

why the race is so late,in my country it would be in 23:20 pm.It's too late ....

laraarsa

The Iceman Marco

I've 2 questions.

Will there be limited tires sets?
Are you allowed to talk during practice and qualifying?

Diddy4957

your only allowed 4 sets of tyres anyway so I dont see a problem with just using those

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Diddy4957 on April 11, 2012, 05:33:04 PM
your only allowed 4 sets of tyres anyway so I dont see a problem with just using those

You need 1 for the pre final, 1 for the final and 2 for qualifying. So then nobody would drive the practice.

laraarsa

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on April 11, 2012, 05:21:09 PM
I've 2 questions.

Will there be limited tires sets?
Are you allowed to talk during practice and qualifying?
Talking allowed during qualifying and practice.

Diddy4957

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on April 11, 2012, 05:42:24 PM
Quote from: Diddy4957 on April 11, 2012, 05:33:04 PM

You need 1 for the pre final, 1 for the final and 2 for qualifying. So then nobody would drive the practice.

you can do practice on one set, one for quali, one for pre final, one for final
in real life once you start qualifying your not allowed to make a pit stop so realisticly you should only have 1 set of tyres for the qualifying sesion so i still dont see a problem  :P

laraarsa

Small update in the overtaking section

rodney