• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:14:36 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

European League archive

Started by laraarsa, January 30, 2012, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

Ill bring my umbrella. Would spectating slow down the server? 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

laraarsa

Quote from: EVO on April 11, 2012, 08:50:00 AM
Ill bring my umbrella. Would spectating slow down the server?
Yes I think it would.

laraarsa

laraarsa

Quote from: bingoman on February 11, 2012, 08:29:40 PM
driver name:gillard boy/andrew wong
number:68
kart:crg 2012 or gillard (when its released)
What skin will you use? Gillard?

Aritz

April 11, 2012, 10:25:24 AM #184 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 08:38:04 PM by Aritz
Driver - Name: Aritz - Aritz Aranburu
Number: 5
Skin: Intrepid 20 8)11 (CRG model based)

Diddy4957

Quote from: Schwoni on April 10, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
i`m not sure but we`ll see 70% race is 14 and 21 laps so 100% is 20 and 30 laps i think. i`m not sure if that work^^
i used 5.5 liter in 17 laps so maybe also 9 liter is too less for 30 laps :D

so we need a pit stop^^

i did a  test at lonato and did 30 laps in a KC3 and uses 4.9 litres of fuel so i dont know what you did  :o  :P

The Iceman Marco

I'm sure it's possible to do 30 laps with 9l fuel. The way you drive is very important for the amount of fuel you use. With kc3 I never used more as 3l fuel for 15 laps. But that was in previous beta's so I don't know if that's different in beta 6 now. I haven't driven with the kc3 yet in beta 6 so I'll test tonight how much fuel I use.

I know that schwoni drives full throttle almost the whole time and that's why he uses much more fuel as other drivers who doesn't drive full throttle the whole time.

I think more drivers should test how much fuel they use and then we have to see if it's possible to do 30 laps.

The Iceman Marco

laraarsa

Uploading skinpack right now.

laraarsa

April 11, 2012, 02:26:48 PM #189 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:28:49 PM by laraarsa

EVO

you should register on the download database and most it there. It is far more safe.

Dan Buck

i'm giving away my place on the grid!
it will be 4 pm where i live, and i will be @ work! :(
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

EVO

OOOOOoooooo me me me  jk i dont want to lag you guys from U.S.

SteeCZ

Quote from: laraarsa on April 10, 2012, 08:12:23 PM
Some passwords sent. For some reason I can't send the other guys the password   ???
PM me for the password.

I did not get any password. I've already sent you an email, but since i still did not get anything I am not sure If you even have my email with request.

The Iceman Marco

I just did 20 laps with 3l fuel with kc3 on lonato, so I don't know what you all do with your fuel  ??? ??? ???