• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:05:45 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Hotlap on Rye House

Started by e1ght, April 09, 2012, 04:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

in real life a steward would watch and if drivers were cutting that bit more than they are meant to, repeateldy they would recive a penalty after the race, so people can just be sensible. Its only for people trying to get "hot laps" that having an automatic penalty is important

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: robby on April 10, 2012, 12:10:04 PM
Quote from: The Iceman Marco on April 10, 2012, 11:35:24 AM
It's very sad about that cutters  >:(
And even wors cos he uses ice man marco and schwoni in the label thing in youtube

LOL 8)

Quote from: Nitrox on April 10, 2012, 01:28:10 PM
I did not want to offend anyone, but c'mon: it's just too obvious, you're even driving around the other side of those orange cones...

Despite in reality you couldn't even do this because of low grip and bumps, no one of you would consider this legit. However it helps finding such "bugs". If you'd do it during a race I'm pretty sure that most of the others would be a bit angry ;)

You drive quite fast, so I'm sure you can do good times without cutting too!

PiBoSo, I'm pretty sure that there is at least one custom track without checkpoints, but you wouldn't consider doing a 360 turn around start/finisch line legit, would you? You always say that KRP should be as close to reality as possible, so I think we don't need penalty in every corner to decide that driving off the track is probably not correct...

+1

EVO

This is far better line
i dont know why its not faster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqqtNS8aMgQ
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website