• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:23:04 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Hotlap on Rye House

Started by e1ght, April 09, 2012, 04:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e1ght

Hi, today i make a good lap in Rye House on KC1

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RbRCiNiiOY&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

And subscribe my new channel dedicated to Kart Racing Pro :D

( Sorry for my english >_> )

Snappe

I'm not so sure about your line out of Infield Hairpin  :P

maxrod

Agree with snapper, As it was way off the track, But it counts as you still had a lap time, Need to be rectified.

EVO

top KC3 time is total croc.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

The Iceman Marco

It's very sad about that cutters  >:(

robby

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on April 10, 2012, 11:35:24 AM
It's very sad about that cutters  >:(
And even wors cos he uses ice man marco and schwoni in the label thing in youtube

e1ght

April 10, 2012, 12:32:53 PM #6 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:35:15 PM by e1ght
Sorry, but I saw everybody use this shortcut :/

And even wors cos he uses ice man marco and schwoni in the label thing in youtube

And ? I do not see why it bothers you

Nitrox

Doing a good time cutting and then recording it and posting a video of it.

First try to drive on track, then try to do good times! BTW PiBoSo should add time penalty at Rye House for this...

e1ght

I understand, i have use a shortcut, but it does not bother me denigrated ...

PiBoSo can you delete my time on Rye House ( KC1 ) ? Please

PiBoSo

April 10, 2012, 01:05:20 PM #9 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:09:10 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: e1ght on April 10, 2012, 12:53:03 PM
I understand, i have use a shortcut, but it does not bother me denigrated ...

PiBoSo can you delete my time on Rye House ( KC1 ) ? Please

Why? If the track allows it, and there's no cutting on grass, then it's legit.
Rye House will be more realistic in the next build.
Everyone: chillax!

Diddy4957

in real life the club, and championships, allow 2 or 4 wheels off the track on the infield hairpin but your not allowed that far off  ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Diddy4957 on April 10, 2012, 01:17:43 PM
in real life the club, and championships, allow 2 or 4 wheels off the track on the infield hairpin but your not allowed that far off  ;)

True, but it's the track's fault to not have a checkpoint or a barrier in the correct place.

Nitrox

I did not want to offend anyone, but c'mon: it's just too obvious, you're even driving around the other side of those orange cones...

Despite in reality you couldn't even do this because of low grip and bumps, no one of you would consider this legit. However it helps finding such "bugs". If you'd do it during a race I'm pretty sure that most of the others would be a bit angry ;)

You drive quite fast, so I'm sure you can do good times without cutting too!

PiBoSo, I'm pretty sure that there is at least one custom track without checkpoints, but you wouldn't consider doing a 360 turn around start/finisch line legit, would you? You always say that KRP should be as close to reality as possible, so I think we don't need penalty in every corner to decide that driving off the track is probably not correct...

e1ght

I do not want to be me as a cheater, So I would like us to delete my time.

For it is true that watching the video, I cut a little too hard

PiBoSo

Quote from: Nitrox on April 10, 2012, 01:28:10 PM
I did not want to offend anyone, but c'mon: it's just too obvious, you're even driving around the other side of those orange cones...

Despite in reality you couldn't even do this because of low grip and bumps, no one of you would consider this legit. However it helps finding such "bugs". If you'd do it during a race I'm pretty sure that most of the others would be a bit angry ;)

You drive quite fast, so I'm sure you can do good times without cutting too!

PiBoSo, I'm pretty sure that there is at least one custom track without checkpoints, but you wouldn't consider doing a 360 turn around start/finisch line legit, would you? You always say that KRP should be as close to reality as possible, so I think we don't need penalty in every corner to decide that driving off the track is probably not correct...

Doing a 360 around start / finish shouldn't be possible, as it is mandatory to pass through split lines.
Then, it is track maker's responsibility to set the "rules" for the record.
During a race it is possible to set custom rules and disqualify / ban the drivers that don't follow them.