• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:54:18 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Tracks database

Started by Josi, February 27, 2012, 09:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one is the best track for racing online?

Amay
1 (1.3%)
Bueren
4 (5.1%)
Dallas Karting Complex
6 (7.6%)
Ellough
4 (5.1%)
Goldenport
5 (6.3%)
Kerpen
10 (12.7%)
La Conca
27 (34.2%)
Magescq
5 (6.3%)
Neva Ring
1 (1.3%)
Villarcayo
4 (5.1%)
Warden Law
2 (2.5%)
Xplex
2 (2.5%)
Rye House
8 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 76

DPKarter#43

damn sorry, how do i do that?

Schwoni

open with winrar and unpack to krp/tracks and done

Hubschrauber

Quote from: Schwoni on April 03, 2012, 06:40:25 PM
EVERYONE can upload there. U can download on this page without register. If u registrer u can upload tracks, paints and helmets. So everyone could update it. There are 17 people registered but only 2 loaded up there.
We have preview pics, u can type a info and the download is fast. So what u want more? But if u guys think u could do it better, feel free.

I guess that's the point wich is not clear for everyone...
So, everyone can register one the site to make his own uploads. They just need to be checked by one of the administrators and set to be published. Thats just for security-reasons (not using it as a illegal filesharing-platform), and should be no problem.
By now Oelfuß, robby, Schwoni and myself can check the uploads.
So if you upload something just write one of us a pm and it should be checked & published quiet soon, or just wait until one of the administrators is online on the download-page and it will also be checked ;)
My intention was to build a page where the community can easily make a complete download-page by itself... It just needs to be used by the people ;)
So feel free to update the missing stuff by yourself on the site, that safes a lot of work for everyone... Uploading content should be not so difficult.

Greets,
Marian

beatsme

ftp://file.bier-buden.de/krpro/tracks/dijon.pkz

keeps asking password.

Can anyone share? :)  thanks

ps:couldnt find it anywhere

Schwoni

Oelfuss

Quote from: beatsme on May 27, 2012, 05:39:13 AM
ftp://file.bier-buden.de/krpro/tracks/dijon.pkz

keeps asking password.

Can anyone share? :)  thanks

ps:couldnt find it anywhere

Hi beatsme,

Sorry no hotlinking to the files allowed. Use this webpage http://kart.marianley.de instead. No need to register at the page for downloads.

@ Schwoni

it's our fileserver  ;)

Greets,
Oelfuss

beatsme

Guys I was at that page you said (http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1&orderby=download_id&sort=ASC) and when I click to download the track it redirects to that site I mentioned and it asks for password.

So... got it?

I cant download without password.  What i do?

Schwoni

try another browser for me it work, not with that hotlink but if i go on the page > tracks > dijon > download, it work