• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:55:21 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

Editable corridors.

They are too long now and some tracks have the last turn near the finish line, so actual long corridors are on the curve and it is almost impossible to go into them :S

Lonato has this problem for example

fdg1997

+1 to these:

KARTS
*******         60 mini kart for younger drivers by VELOCIPEDE
******           New kart chassis Birel by Barlo

EFFECTS
*******       tire stripe on brand new tires which wear out by Racehard

GRAPHICS/AUDIO
********** Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads adds better 2 stroke feeling by Racehard and EVO1087
*******      Brake lines and master cylinder  by Schwoni
*******      Larger radiator for KS1 by Eslotes
******        Fuel lines added to model by EVO1087
*****          Mod-able steering wheel similar to dash by Racehard
****            Make tire smoke on track from other drivers visible and also the
                   sound of a locked up tire and tire marks of the others visible by Schwoni
***              Visible radiator coverup and chassis torsion rods removed when settings has them out  by EVO1087
**            Different sounds and volumes for the egnines by Eslotes   (kc3 muffled, ks1 muffled)
*              Customizable number plate number font & color  by PanPan

PHYSICS
**********      Axle flex  and tire force absorbtion opposed to hubs absorbing force also visable.  by Airesisor
******            Arm motion for adjusting raditaor cover on track by Racehard
*****             KS1: If engine if off and a gear is in, the kart should stay still (not rolling down a hill)   by Dibu
***                 Hub length and rim type (magnesium, aluminum) by jnl.42
***              Non warmed up engine failure by Josi

TRACKS
***********   Dynamic weather change during a session while on track.  Sun showering effect by Aritz
******            Night races by Eslotes
**                     Dusk, Dawn by Racehard

*******    Possible to change kart while in a sever without restarting the server by Iceman Marco
****         Connection to server or testing progress bar  by Aritz****        See the tops times at any particular track are from the pits menu so you know
                how your doing at any track. For newbies it would be helpful to gauge your progress by RevTurk

EVO

April 05, 2012, 12:04:40 AM #167 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:30:49 AM by EVO
Arit.  This is both a fix and a feature is suppose because we cannot not edit lonato. Ill put the lonato in the fix and the editable corridors here

fdg1997  you votes have been added
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

VELOCIPEDE

Racehard

Paintable steering wheel center (the metal).
birel and g.p. for instance have colored ones.
http://www.kartshop-birel.de/WebRoot/Store16/Shops/61463848/4A14/5E28/45B2/59EB/682B/C0A8/28B8/B505/Birel_Schalter_2009_1.jpg

And mor paintable parts in general, look how colorfull all the metal parts of the birel are!

Diddy4957

would be nice, birel even had a gold coloured sterring wheel but im not sure if they sold it much

Herabrasil

The brazilian amazing chassis...  "kart-mini"

a much more customization of kart color, plates, numbers...  there is only few on it...

Herá moraes
Brazilian kart racer

EVO

Schwoni

*****                 Make tire smoke on track from other drivers visible and also the
                        sound of a locked up tire and tire marks of the others visible by Schwoni
Same for wet conditions, see the spray because now it look like the others drive in dry conditions.

Diddy4957

just so you know birel, or at least the works teams, are not running the old side pods that are specific to birel karts. They all have the new style Tony kart side pods so it is only the front pod that is still specific to birel karts only

Josi

I would like to have the option to disable number plates and numbers in all karts and categories. In the TK design the number plate is always there and it's quite annoying as you can't make a nice design on some parts covered by it.
In this way we could add directly on the paint design of kart the number plate color-shape and number desired, as it follows in the work I'm right now:

EVO

April 11, 2012, 03:24:00 PM #177 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:28:41 PM by EVO
cook water mark

If we do the method yo suggust their is the problem of drivers with the same number and the race system wont allow that even though it would look nicer.

Maybe if TK had the same style numbers as CRG with no number plate. 
ans then i some sort of interface we could customize the font, stroke, etc

Josi

Quote from: EVO on April 11, 2012, 03:24:00 PM
cook water mark

If we do the method yo suggust their is the problem of drivers with the same number and the race system wont allow that even though it would look nicer.

Maybe if TK had the same style numbers as CRG with no number plate. 
ans then i some sort of interface we could customize the font, stroke, etc

I know it. What I mean with 'to disable' is doing the numbers not visible. In this way you have your number internally to allow the simulator to know who is who. Although you are right, it would be better to have something as on CRG model and some different number styles and colors in game to choose. So we can see all kart designs without exception.

johnpike

I would like to see long and short front and rear hubs to swap.

And also rather than about 30 degrees of caster adjustment, perhaps an image of an actual caster/camber pill which you can click and rotate to a particular setting? to make it more realistic to real-life settings