• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:26:59 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Tracks database

Started by Josi, February 27, 2012, 09:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one is the best track for racing online?

Amay
1 (1.3%)
Bueren
4 (5.1%)
Dallas Karting Complex
6 (7.6%)
Ellough
4 (5.1%)
Goldenport
5 (6.3%)
Kerpen
10 (12.7%)
La Conca
27 (34.2%)
Magescq
5 (6.3%)
Neva Ring
1 (1.3%)
Villarcayo
4 (5.1%)
Warden Law
2 (2.5%)
Xplex
2 (2.5%)
Rye House
8 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Nitrox

Afaik it's a problem with collission code and fix is already implemented in Beta 6.

Schwoni

Quote from: Nitrox on February 28, 2012, 10:30:36 PM
Afaik it's a problem with collission code and fix is already implemented in Beta 6.

ok but we all have beta 5, so why it work for dibu with 200fps amd for me and larassa not? or if it wokr with 1 fps till first corner after that 20- 30

dibu

I hope Beta 6 will solve this problem with Nordschleife. Amsterdam Indoor and Roskilde also didn't show a problem with Beta3, but with Beta4+5 there are a lot of problems with some pc's.

Nitrox

I don't know why it occurs for some and for some not, but I doubt we will find out. I trust PiBoSo on this...

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1367.msg10711#msg10711

http://forums.piboso.com/showthread.php?tid=6&pid=646#pid646

Amsterdam Indoor is broken since Beta 4, so these posts make me hope it's fixed.

BTW Beta 6 already is an awsome release if slowdowns and FFB loss is fixed :)

Aritz

very good job, all the tracks together finally!

one little mistake I've found though: MagescQ :P

dibu

I don't know why my pc shows no problems. Nak has also an I7-2600k processor and no problems. Schwoni uses an AMD quad and has problems, but the cpu itself should be strong enough.

Quote from: Nitrox on February 28, 2012, 10:48:16 PM
BTW Beta 6 already is an awsome release if slowdowns and FFB loss is fixed :)
Yes, I also thinks it will be a big progress :)

Nitrox

I got an i7 920, 6GB Ram, GTX 260-2. I only have a drop on the middle of the track. But such problems are and will always be mysteriously random. (Like with carburetor in karting XD)

laraarsa

Quote from: dibu on February 28, 2012, 09:45:03 PM
Laraarsa, I don't know what the problem is. Your pc and Schwoni's pc are completely different from OS and hardware and you have both the same problem. Schwoni's graphics card is even better than mine and his 8GB of RAM also should be enough.

I just tried it with an older PC and my FPS were between 25 and 70.
Nvidia GT430 1GB, Intel E8400 (2x 3GHz), 4GB RAM, XP-32.

Read the thread where you downloaded the track from page 16 on. Maybe you find a hint, but there seems to be no final solution. For some pc's it works, for some it doesn't.
I will wait untill Beta 6 then.

EVO

thread is looking great i think it should be stickied.  Problem with the links is they may die. I think the stickied "download database" is most reliable but i dont know if its up to date
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: dibu on February 28, 2012, 07:12:50 AM
Replace the the.rdf and the stall.edf with the attached files.

I don't understand this. What do I have to do? Because when I download it I have all the files in a folder and I don't see what I should replace.

dibu

In my old post I have attached a zip file with a new nordschleife.rdf for KRP and the stall.edf for KRP.

Unzip the files and copy them in your nordschleife folder (overwrite the two existing GPBikes files).

RevTurk

2 questions.

Which of these are must have tracks?

What does WIP mean?

The Iceman Marco

I think Bueren, Kerpen, Villarcayo and Magescq are the must have tracks.

And WIP means work in progress.

laraarsa

Michiana Raceway Park by laraarsa WIP

DPKarter#43

Hi All, Can someone please make my track, i really think it would be a good track, it would mean alot to me, http://www.sckc.com.au/index.html  Have a look at the website and tell me what you think and please consider making it, Thanks :)