• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:50:20 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Styria Karting

Started by Racehard, January 07, 2011, 04:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

January 07, 2011, 04:57:31 PM Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:13:57 PM by Racehard
Hello,

here's the track I had converted "testwise" under the instructions of vizzz.
I built it about 2 years ago with bobs trackbuilder, it has been my first and only track since then, so the quality is pretty bad, and it has a lot of visual errors, some look like art effects, but the reason for them, is the bad job I did in bobs trackbuilder and I think the track isn't worth it to put more efforts in it. Only a complete rebuild could fix it. 
So all in all I want to say don't expect too much from the track and don't be disapointed ;)

Altough I want to share the track, at least you now have a new layout to drive :D

Have fun with it.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bp9d0r1qdd3v594      EDIT: now with fixed tree textures
Unpack archive in main directory of KRP:  X:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\

Diswanio

Thank you for sharing!
The more tracks the better

Aritz

oppolo

Racehard

Quote from: oppolo on January 07, 2011, 08:57:49 PM
have you d/l it? i can't

You mean the download?
It works, what's the problem?

oppolo

Quote from: Racehard on January 07, 2011, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: oppolo on January 07, 2011, 08:57:49 PM
have you d/l it? i can't

You mean the download?
It works, what's the problem?

unfortunately here download doesn't start, i'll try later

Eslotes

Very nice track but i have the same problems with the texture and fix the track i mean fix the pit box,  deleted the tyres and  this
and then it is great awesome awesome track :)
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

oppolo

Bacchulum

Quote from: Racehard on January 07, 2011, 04:57:31 PM
... is the bad job I did in bobs trackbuilder and I think the track isn't worth it to put more efforts in it. Only a complete rebuild could fix it. 
A great track, a complete rebuild would be worth it, it has some challenging but flowing sections (I'd love to try it in the cutout configuration).

JocoG

I live 155 kilometers away from this track, this will be great for practice once I go and visit it with my own kart! ;D

Racehard

Hey, I live about 20 kilometres away, but have no kart.

I think it is an old layout of the track (google maps), but I hope it helps you anyway to at least prepare somehow ;)