• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:45 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Telemetry plugin

Started by Axel_GT80, December 09, 2010, 12:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel_GT80

Hi, is the "telemetry" plugin supposed to work on the beta version (demo)?
I tried to test it but with no success...

Will you provide any possibility to interact with graphics and physics in future?

PiBoSo

Telemetry and addon plugins only work with unlocked version of Kart Racing Pro http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=30.0

luisdeluis

Create a dedicated server. My question is: Can I capture the telemetry data in real time of all drivers on track? My users are maniatic in this....  ;)

Thanks and great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PiBoSo

Quote from: luisdeluis on December 14, 2010, 07:59:41 PM
Create a dedicated server. My question is: Can I capture the telemetry data in real time of all drivers on track? My users are maniatic in this....  ;)

Thanks and great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can only have telemetry for local kart.

luisdeluis

Oh!!!!   :'( .... Well... Waiting for next versions. It,s very important for a admin give information to a users.

Thanks.

SimRacer

Hi,

Is there a header file available so that i can use it with my pInvoke tool to get the declarations into C#?

Cheers.

PiBoSo

Quote from: BanjoDubs on January 06, 2011, 12:14:12 AM
Hi,

Is there a header file available so that i can use it with my pInvoke tool to get the declarations into C#?

Cheers.

Have you already seen the example source file?
http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/krp_example.c

SimRacer

Yes but I am trying to avoid creating the interface file for c# manually from this example to avoid errors. The tool I have to import a C/C++ dll requires the header file to do its job.

Im willing to share the converted interface code when done :)

SimRacer

For those that are not that familiar with C, I have now learned from PiBoSo that the software wishing to get telemetry from KRP has to provide methods for the sim to call back and pass the data. In my previous posts I was making the assumption that the client software had to poll KRP for the data similar to how the iRacing software works.  :-[