If you are going to run SKWC there are a few things that we require you to do before you join in the series.
1. You have to set your connection to 2 in the .ini click this link for the walk through on how to do it. http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3576.0
2. TeamSpeak 3 Client: This league uses TeamSpeak 3 Client to communicate during our race nights. It is MANDATORY to be able to race, as we use it to call out positioning on one another such as "left side" and "right side". It is also used as a race control center for admins to call caution flags, restarts, and any penalties during the race. Below is a set of instructions on how to download TeamSpeak 3 Client. You may connect on it through one's smartphone, computer, or tablet.
Step 1: Go to http://www.teamspeak.com/ and hover over the Downloads section on the top menu bar. On the dropdown, select "Teamspeak 3".
Step 2: Make sure to click the download for your device's specifications: Operating System (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc.), 32-bit or 64-bit, and then make sure that you are clicking the download for the Client, and not the Server.
Step 3: Check the box for I agree, and then hit submit.
Step 4: Click the button "No thanks, take me to the download".
Step 5: Wait at least one minute for the download to start. If it has still not started by the end of one minute, click the download link on the page.
Step 6: Install teamspeak and set up your buttons to what you want. Setup voice activation or push-to-talk
Step 7: Once installed, have a window for Teamspeak 3 Client opened and select "Bookmarks" off the top menu bar, and off the dropdown select "Manage Bookmarks"
Step 8: Click at the top "Add Bookmark", and enter in the server information for the first server below.
Step 9: Repeat step 8 for the second server.
Here are the Servers' Information:
Nickname: Enter your first and Last Name Here
Server Password: leave blank - no password
3. It is very much recommended that you set your field of view up to 100 to 120 (all preference) by clicking on the windows symbol in the bottom left hand side of your screen. Then click on My Documents. Then click on Piboso. Next you must click on Kart Racing Pro, click profiles, whatever you put your name as on KRP. Next you need to click on profile. Now scroll down to where it says [view] under that it says FOV. edit this number up to 100-120 based on what you like. I personally run mine at 120 because you are able to see your sides more and hit your marks better. Now right under that it says pitch. Edit the value to between 1.900000 and 2.000000 This is very important to be able to see your sidepods and be able to judge how close you are to the person beside you.
4. You must sign up on the forum (I know this seems pointless, but it is very important to judge how many people are going to be in the server.) If you do not sign up in the forums, and you join one of our league sessions, You will be ejected.
Junior sign ups: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3571.0
Senior sign ups: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3572.0
Sportsman sign ups: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3570.0
5. Due to the numbers we have already gotten in just test sessions, we know a lot of tracks only have a certain amount of pit spots. We have been able to figure out how to edit the number of pit spots and have made a seperate track with this named differently. You have to keep the old track as well, but you need to have the track to race is SKWC so we can have more than, for example 12 at La Conca v1.1. So here are the downloads that we have so far. We will be updating this regularly if we have any more requirements or added tracks.
SKWC La Conca: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dkhgq8yz1f8f61v/SKWC+La+Conca.zip
SKWC Amsterdam Outdoor: http://www.mediafire.com/?28d97bc7v1r5wn8
SKWC Es Course: http://www.mediafire.com/?5aenmcfabocbeyg
SKWC Suzuka: http://www.mediafire.com/?h2debmeo1325l2o
SKWC Villarcayo: http://www.mediafire.com/?p26mfbnjyh1dqvh
SKWC Mariembourg: https://www.mediafire.com/?naxo9dot2ak90n1
SKWC Karting De Joiny: https://www.mediafire.com/?znr1z4pagmr12gw
SKWC PF International: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zwg1mn3vrea19vc/SKWC+pf+international.rar
Everybody that plans on running the series should download this to make the experience more realistic. I will probably put up another link with the rest of the paints if I didn't put them in this download. WARNING Big file.
Bodyworks 1 (everybody signed up as of November 11, 2013): http://www.mediafire.com/?ws5cuoa39aodtmq
UPDATE Bodyworks download 2 (Download before race 1 of SKWC in addition to bodyworks 1 so dont delete bodyworks 1 paints): https://www.mediafire.com/?baick26a8e28us4
UPDATE Bodyworks 3 : https://www.mediafire.com/?q8ifs52mfjum3z6
To install just drag into your kart racing pro folder which is in your hard drive program file (x86) and merge the folders. If you already have a paint in there don't make 2 of them.
so I take it you're using forced cockpit view??
No, cockpit view is not enforced. So long that you do not cause wrecks from chase view, it is perfectly fine to drive in as well.
SKWC La Conca doesn´t work... :(
my computer does not save my steering wheel settings so whenever i play krp i have to set it and the field of view changes
MSKART The SKWC Version of La Conca doesnt work?
It works for me...
SKWC version doesn´t work but normal La Conca work
What about it doesn't work?
Is this still happening