• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 09:07:26 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

PFI/Whilton Mill

Started by Dalle8, May 05, 2012, 01:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalle8

Can someone please make PFI or Whilton mill for KRP? :)

MHR66

Whilton Mill already exists, I am still after someone to give me the download for it though! (Can anyone help, desperate for this one!!)

PFI is WIP at the moment, too!! :)

CRGDK37

i found Whilton mill on rfactor so maybe it could be converted by somebody.
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

James Beer

is there anyone who has the whilton mill link?

Schwoni

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Whilton%20Mill

James Beer

on krp i meant not r factor

Schwoni

oh sry, i thought u search rfactor link that u can convert it.

Schwoni

wanna have everything, but do nothing ^^
all should happen automatic, or some idiots should work, Like a boss :D

James Beer

September 06, 2012, 11:28:35 PM #8 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:38:19 PM by Intrepid junior max
Quote from: MHR66 on May 07, 2012, 10:58:07 PM
Whilton Mill already exists, I am still after someone to give me the download for it though! (Can anyone help, desperate for this one!!)

PFI is WIP at the moment, too!! :)

as it says here appenrently someones made it so dont get like that with me!
this forum is for help and to ask questons if you dont ask you do not get!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on September 06, 2012, 11:18:06 PM

This post is a bit harsh.
Please note that not everyone has the skills or the software to create / convert tracks.
And a request for a track should not be considered an order :)
Maybe track requests should be better organized.
By the way, the question about the download link makes even more sense as the track already exists: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmV21MAp2lM
But unfortunately it's for private use only.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Schwoni on September 06, 2012, 11:18:06 PM
stop it Schwoni!  >:(   you have been very harsh too Intrepid and i dont know why.    hes 13 and im 11  think about it

EVO

Someone should make a thread for voting on tracks, maybe a nice track builder will make them, once there are enough votes.  I would not have time to manage such a thread though.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LauZzZn

i will make a thread like this
but i think you(liam,intrepid) should learn that it isnt only 5 minutes to make a good track in 3dsmax. im doing a track at the moment here in germany and i work already 2 weeks,5hours every day!
and it is still far away to finish.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Kimzu97

Quote from: EVO on September 07, 2012, 10:32:23 AM
Someone should make a thread for voting on tracks, maybe a nice track builder will make them, once there are enough votes.  I would not have time to manage such a thread though.
+1
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Schwoni

sry, hard but true.
we have thausands of posts of that, and again and again we say, try it yourself. Aritz put much work in a totourial from scratch.
I know that it is hard and very much to learn till you have finished your first own track, but EVERYONE is able to learn it.
I started with track building in beginning of last year, before i didn`t knowed annything about stuff like that, i`m still very bad in photo editing what u need for track building too.
for my first track i needed almost 1 year. i wanted to have one of my local tracks ingame, so i started myself, and that forum here is full of talented guys, and guys with much experience,
so if you start with aritz tutourial and get stuck somewhere and u ask here, people will help you all!! and that is what i mean, give it a try and don`t give up. Build your own track.
I teach 2 guys now, both are patient and do thier work very good. So just start it and ask here. I learned here, too!!