• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 11:19:50 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Banned from server for doing what?

Started by fdg1997, October 18, 2012, 09:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdg1997

I'm banned from "Willis fun race [FAIR PLAY]" for no reason,i was just qualifying and then i got banned... I don't crash into anyone or did anything to be banned :/

There was like 10 drivers in the server...

James Beer

that was because you had over 300 ping we all had around 60 you were causing lag ;)

fdg1997

October 18, 2012, 10:06:30 PM #2 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:08:43 PM by fdg1997
I saw in the server 3 or 4 other drivers that were with 300+ ping also and they dont get banned :( and my ping was 200~230...

so i think i will need to sell my license because there is NONE server for me and us brazillians that the ping is less than 200,so i will be not able to race with anyone...this was the only server that i ever saw with more than 5 drivers and i cant join them ¬¬ NICEEEEE

James Beer

it wasnt my server dont blame me, the server i think was based in germany so the ping would be high from brazil, we were all from either europe or the uk, lag reduced rapidly once you left though :(

fdg1997

laraarsa

Quote from: fdg1997 on October 18, 2012, 10:06:30 PM
I saw in the server 3 or 4 other drivers that were with 300+ ping also and they dont get banned :( and my ping was 200~230...

so i think i will need to sell my license because there is NONE server for me and us brazillians that the ping is less than 200,so i will be not able to race with anyone...this was the only server that i ever saw with more than 5 drivers and i cant join them ¬¬ NICEEEEE
I don't think you should sell your license. If in the future the netcode gets an update (which it certainly will) leagues will start up and you can race in them. Maybe you can get unbanned at willis server then and you can race there without the lagging.   

fdg1997

Quote from: laraarsa on October 19, 2012, 08:27:31 AM
Quote from: fdg1997 on October 18, 2012, 10:06:30 PM

I don't think you should sell your license. If in the future the netcode gets an update (which it certainly will) leagues will start up and you can race in them. Maybe you can get unbanned at willis server then and you can race there without the lagging.

Yeah but it will need almost 1 year if not more... and i want to race with some people but as i see people cant race with me.I raced too many times in other server with ping of 300+ and it was a fun race,i just dont understand why i cant race with them,my ping in Willis Server was like 200~230,there was 2 or 3 other drivers with +300 ping...

JamieP

I am currently running a server from Australia and I have been forced to boot a couple of racers because of the high ping rate causing issues. It's not something I want to do but it has been necessary a couple of times. We have been Ok in the past with pings < 300 but >300 starts to cause some issues.

It's not a great situation but maybe take it on yourself to host a race for your region. In my experience so far, with less than 9 karts, the server performs really well and there's plenty of people to help you to set it up. I'll help out as well if required.

Jamie