• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 01:26:34 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Goodness me!

Started by Bradley, April 18, 2013, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley

Ok I do not see where to input my pnt. files I am a 3d artist and graphic designer plus kart racer- I decided to make some really nice helmets schemes but have no idea where to place them I opened my KRP directory after purchasing but all I see are pkz files and a few others please help! and yes I read the instructions but that did not help!

DjFIL

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1031.0

You have to create the folders as mentioned in the thread above (found in the Mods > Paints forum).

Bradley

ok I created these folders driver\helmets\sk6\paints and put in a Prost helmet but nothing
I then put it in the bodyworks/paints/tk folder and got it to show up when I put the paint scheme on Prost and the Helmet scheme on BASE
I tried that with a pnt file I did and got only a white helmet hmmm
Any help this is driving me nuts and I assume this is the easy part lol

Bradley

Ok finally got the prost helmet to appear in the helmet paints but I can not get my .pnt file to show up- ( had to switch sk6 visor to just sk6)
Downloaded template created a tga file opened in painted packed it but its not showing up at all- this is very frustrating!!!! help someone!

EVO

u named the tga files, helmet.tga, visor.tga and visor#2.tga? 
you have to name the files the same name as KRP calls for when its running.  otherwise you will get the base texture
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Bradley

BINGO we have a winner- thanks so much! Now I really feel like an idiot! 12 years in 3d Design and texture mapping and I couldn't figure this out LOL thanks again EVO!