• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 06:01:07 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

conection timeout

Started by robby, January 18, 2012, 10:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robby

there ar 2 german servers thad i kant go in to every time i tray i get an conection timeout  :-\

is it with me or ar there others ho have the same problem?
most others i kan log in to.
somtimes it gives a crach to the desktop bad those 2 i kant get in there

regards robby

Schwoni

do u have opened ur ports? Aritz have had the same problem. He have opened his ports and after that it worked.

EVO

I somtiems get this error how do you unlock ports?

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Schwoni

robby

Have to look wen i get home from work wich router it is .
its a telenet system thad i now , how do you see if the ports ar open or closed
Wit the 2 german rooms i kant se a ping also if there is now ping showing i kant get in the room
Regards robby

EVO

my firewall ports are open i think.  and the router is an ACTIONTEC
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

robby

i heve a tp-link router and i have set the ports 10600/10610 open bad i stil get a conection time out
in the servers were i see now ping i get this mesage
regards robby

Schwoni

Piboso is there somewhere a log file in krp which i can delete? because my problem is that my track work for all and on other pc`s but not on mine. i have had this one time with another track. 3 days later it worked. But now it didn`t work since 2 days but the problem is not the track. so what could i do exept reinstall krp? this is the last test all should be fine now and i wanna release the final. PLS help

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on February 23, 2012, 09:32:23 PM
Piboso is there somewhere a log file in krp which i can delete? because my problem is that my track work for all and on other pc`s but not on mine. i have had this one time with another track. 3 days later it worked. But now it didn`t work since 2 days but the problem is not the track. so what could i do exept reinstall krp? this is the last test all should be fine now and i wanna release the final. PLS help

There are 2 log files ( e3dlog.txt and sllog.txt ) generated in Kart Racing Pro installation folder.

Schwoni

February 24, 2012, 12:13:57 AM #9 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:25:47 AM by Schwoni
ok i have deleted that 2 logfiles. now i can see the page if the track is loaded so ok but if i go to track always black screen^^ But we come closer

if i click replay i can see the track fine, but if i go to track the game crash.

on that other track where i have had the same and 3 days later suddenly it worked now again. don`t work crashing while connecting. "offline"

Schwoni

reinstalled the game now and still the same -.-