• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 03:03:54 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Beta 13 Problem Discussion

Started by phillippe denes, April 18, 2015, 04:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillippe denes

Piboso. I know you probably don't really care about what I am going to say but I want you to hear me out. This game is by far the best kart sim on the market, but you don't show any love to your people. We all rely on you to make this game better and all you do is enhance the physics which is good but we need you to start working on the net code and online racing. All we do on krp is race we never drive just for the hell of it. You absolutely have to make these enhancements or you're just gonna lose the people you don't already have. The only thing keeping this sim together anymore is basically a few outsiders and the SKWC community, and you don't want to lose us. The sooner you make these enhancements the sooner you will have more people coming back to play. You have 4 sims, 3 of which have no chance at making it in the gaming industry. The sooner you make these changes the better. Also it would be very nice if you got this on steam and made constant updates so we dont have to spend an hour downloading this game every time there is a new beta. I hope you hear me out on this and try your best to make these changes.

Taddzy

Quote from: phillippe denes on April 18, 2015, 04:26:57 AM
Piboso. I know you probably don't really care about what I am going to say but I want you to hear me out. This game is by far the best kart sim on the market, but you don't show any love to your people. We all rely on you to make this game better and all you do is enhance the physics which is good but we need you to start working on the net code and online racing. All we do on krp is race we never drive just for the hell of it. You absolutely have to make these enhancements or you're just gonna lose the people you don't already have. The only thing keeping this sim together anymore is basically a few outsiders and the SKWC community, and you don't want to lose us. The sooner you make these enhancements the sooner you will have more people coming back to play. You have 4 sims, 3 of which have no chance at making it in the gaming industry. The sooner you make these changes the better. Also it would be very nice if you got this on steam and made constant updates so we dont have to spend an hour downloading this game every time there is a new beta. I hope you hear me out on this and try your best to make these changes.

+1
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

tebbers14