• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 04:56:27 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Practice Iceman Marco and Schwoni

Started by Schwoni, November 12, 2011, 12:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Falling for kk like

James Beer

Quote from: Schwoni on November 12, 2011, 12:08:25 AM
Karting De Joigny

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crails

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Magescq

Lonato

does anyone have the Crails track link?

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Piers Prior

The world is your lobster

EVO

to Schwoni and other track builders/converters

Sometimes amazing rfactor tracks dont convert well into KRP because the track surface is low polygon meaning in KRP the kart will bounce on the 3d track surface mesh faces.  A decent solution would be to create a colidable turbo smooth surface that is invislbe and make the visible one non colidable
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Piers Prior

Quote from: EVO on December 31, 2012, 03:32:28 PM
to Schwoni and other track builders/converters

Sometimes amazing rfactor tracks dont convert well into KRP because the track surface is low polygon meaning in KRP the kart will bounce on the 3d track surface mesh faces.  A decent solution would be to create a colidable turbo smooth surface that is invislbe and make the visible one non colidable
i know next to nothing about track building but this sounds like a man with a plan ;) (sorry off topic)
+1
The world is your lobster