• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 03:39:30 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Tracks folder

Started by Sam, January 04, 2012, 12:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

piboso what folder do i save tracks to i hav downloaded the track but then don't know what folder to sad it to. me and my dad need a new track plz  ;D

Falling for kk like

Racehard

January 04, 2012, 12:31:52 PM #1 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:34:24 PM by Racehard
Create a new folder called "tracks" in kart racing pro's main directory and insert the new track (maybe you have to unpack a .zip file or if it is a .pkz you can place that one) into the tracks folder.

Sam

k i will try that. but i think i did it is that all u have to do do u just go on the game and it will be there after save

Falling for kk like

Sam

Falling for kk like

cnt997

go into programfiles x86 go into kart racing pro make a folder called tracks. place the track in the folder and it should work

Sam

wats with x86 just went to my documents piboso kart racing pro and i made a new folder called tracks put the track in in a folder and i put it in as all the little things like edf folders and stuff does it mater that i can't open the trp folder and some of the others

Falling for kk like

laraarsa

You don't have to go to documents but to c/program files/kart racing pro/tracks

Racehard

No don't place them in "my documents", place them in  X:/program files/Kart Racing Pro/tracks/

Edit: sry laraarsa was faster ;)

laraarsa

Sam

yer i sav it to the new folder tracks but does not come up in the game i saved it as a folder wid the stuff inside and also copied that stuff and put it out wid the folder

Falling for kk like

Sam

plz help so bored with the first tracks lanato and essay

Falling for kk like

Racehard

The correct way is, if in your tracks folder there is the folder of the manually added track lets say LaConca.

So you have a LaConca folder in tracks folder and inside the LaConca folder there are the several files (.trp, tcl, rdf, tsc, map...) which are not of interest for you atm.

Sam

thanks guys u guys r the best i hav it now but way is the best track

Falling for kk like

weng1809

Quote from: SAMBO72 on January 05, 2012, 11:16:38 AM
thanks guys u guys r the best i hav it now but way is the best track
i'm add the tracks file in the PiBoSo profile then i'm copy Laconca file into the profile  but not work please help me......

Schwoni

copy the files in KRP installation directory in folder tracks.