• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 09:52:37 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

KRP World Championship

Started by IceMan11, July 21, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

Quote from: nmpcs on July 27, 2013, 03:34:07 PM
Yeah, it's an awesome track. I love those little bumps in some corners :)

I manage to get out of the dirt some times, but it's a hard job to do it....

I like too

I have no difficulties to exit from sand, is there a specific place where it's hard to do it?

IceMan11

The fast corner before the right left and the long left onto the straightaway.
Quote from: Andreas.L on July 27, 2013, 06:29:06 PM
When will be the next round??

The next round I am thinking will be Tuesday but I am not sure.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

oppolo

July 27, 2013, 10:59:31 PM #32 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 12:25:00 AM by oppolo
Quote from: IceMan11 on July 27, 2013, 09:10:45 PM
The fast corner before the right left and the long left onto the straightaway.

ok now i found it, pushing the kart forward and back and steeering right and left it could help, but there is also the kerb, yes anyway the race is ruined, too much time spent exiting from the sand

IceMan11

Yeah. The 2nd Championship will not include Goldenport.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

There will be a slight change to the calendar. Kimbolton will be taken out and in its place will be replaced by Ciudad Evita

James Beer

but at ciudad evita the rolling start system does not work?

nmpcs

Quote from: Intrepid James on July 28, 2013, 12:54:36 PM
but at ciudad evita the rolling start system does not work?
It always worked although thare was a bug.
You couldn't accelerate at the first rolling start lap, you had to make a second lap and then the rolling start would work.
I think there was some kind of fix to that, but I never had the chance to try it

IceMan11

Tuesday July 30 2013 will hold Round 2 of the KRP World Championship at 7 Laghi. 30 Minutes of Qualifying and the race will last 50%. PLEASE JOIN IF YOU CAN MAKE IT. There will be NO password.

See you there! ;)

Emil114

IceMan11

SERVER IS ON!!! LETS GET RACING FOR SOME POINTS!!!

IceMan11

Round 2 saw Emil take the win as elgypsy and I got 2nd and 3rd. Quali results, race results, and fastest lap shown below.

1. Emil S - 10 Points
2. AlphaFloor - 10 Points
3. Elgypsy - 10 Points
4. IceMan11 - 10 Points
;D ;D ;D

Round 3 is at La Conca 3D on Thursday. See you there!!!

IceMan11

July 31, 2013, 06:24:46 PM #41 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 01:15:14 AM by IceMan11
ROUND 3 OF THE KRP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY AUGUST 1 AT LA CONCA 3D (NOT 1.1) AT 4:30 GMT. 30 MINUTES OF QUALIFYING, 50% RACE. HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE THIS TIME.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LA CONCA 3D AND NOT 1.1!!!

Emil114

what time and what do you win if you win it all

IceMan11

SINCE THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH LA CONCA 3D, ROUND 3 WILL BE AT KERPEN, STILL AT 4:30PM GMT INSTEAD OF 5PM.

Sodikart

How do we do to participate ?