• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 12:00:58 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

NOLA 2014 RELEASED!

Started by Alex Frazer, May 24, 2014, 04:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Frazer

May 24, 2014, 04:44:49 AM Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:16:44 PM by Dan Buck
Thanks to multiple sources, I now have been given permission to release NOLA Motorsports park!

*EDITED BY MODERATION*

Real owner of the track didn't authorize its publicity, link removed (wasn't working anyways) and thread closed.

phillippe denes

Alex Frazer

Marco Dakic

Gso point 1 . Alex havent a permission to release my beta !!!

2. Thats the thing why we (the modders) dont release anything, i habe spent 40h in my New beta also in urloffen,Wackersdorf, Templin and mich Mord projects ...  Kam very frustrated
3D Modeling :D

LauZzZn

Wow *clapping my hands*

I really thought after stealing my work the community got it. But you , you did it again. Quite ehm.. Yeah let's call it impressive. Just to go sure, this is the official sign that me an marco dakic won't be releasing on any more KrP Stuff
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Alex Frazer

Boo Hoo. You weren't gonna be releasing anything else anyways

phillippe denes

Is there a reason you release tracks that are more expensive than the game itself lauzzzn

Avansino

phillippe denes

Marco Dakic

Yes now its finished, enough is enough .... Do the hard work by yourself !!! Spend all your freetime in it

Alex Frazer

Sorry I don't need to spend all day and all week making video game tracks.  I have a life and people to talk to.

Marco Dakic

Great because your fucking idea ! You crashed the last 2 track modders *happy birthday !

Marco Dakic

Nothing i dont say anymore, i hope you are happy ;) we will check thst before the lawyer ;)

Alex Frazer

Didn't mean to make you guys made I was given this track by someone a while ago.