• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 02:49:07 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Opinions to a new Karter

Started by krazyshoe, February 07, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krazyshoe

Hello guys,
             My name is Brandon. I am new to this site and im sure this gets asked quite a bit. I want to get into karting here really soon. I have been researching what class I want to get into. Watching videos online i see the shifter karts if done correctly you have the gearing to pass when needed. I feel this is what id want to do. Alittle about my passion to get into this sport. Im 31 years old and have been around sprintcar racing my whole life and learnt a bit about racing. I am single and want to put in the dedication and time to be very very competitive quickly. I race rc right now because its the only form of racing here in this town i live in Idaho but im moving back to Ohio soon. I know some will discourage me from going all out or starting at the typical entry level. I do not think that is me. Fun for me is competing and getting my chassis setup and figuring out what it takes to be one of the best. Sounds cheesy maybe but just to convey that im serious about racing and have nothing but the time and resources to put everything into it. Sounds ambitious im sure but i want to make it happen.

Clova414

I am a champion shifter kart driver and also used to be a sprint car crew chief I understand your passion and any questions you have I'm willing to help Just send me a personal message on here...

Braden Eves

I live in ohio and best bet for you is to go down to circleville raceway park and do some laps there. http://www.msokc.org/ That is the club that runs there i used to run there a couple years back but now im running nationals.