• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Difference between C-KC1 and T-KC1?

Started by teamhalfords, January 27, 2012, 07:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamhalfords

Hi i have just started playing KRP for the first time day and im interested in the difference between these?

I have done about 60 laps round Lonato with the standard setup achieved a 46.555 also wondering how that compares to other noobies with default setup on the T-KC1?

Thanks in advance  :)

laraarsa

I don't think there is a difference. I didn't feel it, but i could offcourse be wrong.

The Iceman Marco

There aren't any differences as far as I know. ;)

EVO

My friend drives a CRG in real life. He doenst in KRP becuase he says it doesnt take kerbs as well as tony, kind of makes sense tony's are softer and absorb more.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

The Iceman Marco

I didn't know that. I'll definitely try that, because since beta 5 I feel bad on the kerbs. :D

EVO

January 27, 2012, 11:22:06 PM #5 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 08:13:30 PM by EVO
hes been whining since beta 4 how he cant drive his precious CRG. if he drove the way hes does in real life instead of hitting the kerbs he wouldnt have a problem, but he has my old logitech formula gp non ffb wheel so hes struggling.  FFB makes an amazing difference.  When it stops working its like driving without senses.

teamhalfords

ahhhh they stand for the chassis make no i get it...

i have recently bought a Tonykart but am still yet to drive it for the first time!

Schwoni

i`m same fast with both. i only choose crg always because the body looks cooler, my opinion ;)

Clive Loynes

Quote from: teamhalfords on January 27, 2012, 07:03:16 PM
Hi i have just started playing KRP for the first time day and im interested in the difference between these?

I have done about 60 laps round Lonato with the standard setup achieved a 46.555 also wondering how that compares to other noobies with default setup on the T-KC1?

Thanks in advance  :)

Hi I'm also new to this as of Christmas.  I didn't know what the T ond C stood for but usually end up in the C, being earlier in the alphabet.

I've just sneaked into the 45s at Lonato but not with the default setup.  I've taken my brakes down to low 30s% at the front and about 40% at the rear.

I really don't know what I'm doing as proper karts didn't have front brakes when I last raced!
It is perfectly possible for a man to be a fool but not know it................................unless he is married!

Racehard

February 01, 2012, 07:03:17 PM #9 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:05:37 PM by Racehard
I think the front brake is a nice diversity, and the kc3 doesn't have one anyway, but I'd wish to have a similar fast class as kc1 but without front brake. That gap could definitely be filled by ICA 100cc class.
Lets wait and see what the future brings.

EVO

February 01, 2012, 08:06:20 PM #10 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 08:10:18 PM by EVO
the current shifter engine physics model which siezes easily and the nimble-ness of the KC3 handling phyisics would be a simple comibnation of already developed programming to intergrate into an ICA class.