• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 11:22:23 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Abuse

Started by sam19, November 03, 2014, 11:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam19

Hi,

i don't really have a lot to do with the forum lately because of a few individuals, but i would like to see some policing on the forum, at the end of the day isn't it down to the mods to police the forum and delete topics that get out of hand with arguing on them or people being abusive?

if this isn't the case then i will delete my account and all the paints i have created and are creating will be lost to the community forever. now this is something i think is sad to see. there are 1 or 2 individuals that think they own the forum and have been getting away with being abusive to new users on the forum, now i know it can be annoying when a topic is started and they could have spent 5 mins just looking around and most likely found it but so what, all that needs happening is they need directing to the right topics so they can find what there after, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE COMMUNITY!!!!!

the idea of the community is to not argue on topics that are asking a question about something very simple, or to be constantly abusive to other users on the forum.

now i put it into the hands of the mods to see what happens, i will openly admit that over the past month i have filed around 15 "report to moderator" and this has been on one single user on the forum and yet all i got was a message saying that they have been told to stop. There NEEDS!!! to be a consequence for being abusive and ignorant on the forum!!!

PiBoSo i know your busy but this is a very popular game that will only get more popular with time and i think the forum needs to be a friendly place where people can come and get tracks that people have built,

I also think the forum needs to be a bit more courteous, i have create any different paints and yet i have had maybe a handful of thank you for them, now i know that they have been downloaded multiple times as mediafire tells you how many times your file has been downloaded. ALL MY FILE LINKS WILL BE DELETED UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS SORTED OUT!!!!!!

Please take note of your community PiBoSo and please can the mods sort out the mess that is on the forum!!

Sam19

Marco Dakic

Absolutly right !

There are a lot oft work to do, but iam with you.
Your work and paints are Perfect.

What we need is a listed download database for paints tracks mods and all the stuff where everybody can find all, very showly list of all will be stop some topic and battles in the forum.

Keep up your great work
3D Modeling :D

dibu

Quote from: sam19 on November 03, 2014, 11:33:39 AM
Hi,

i don't really have a lot to do with the forum lately because of a few individuals, ...
Please take note of your community PiBoSo ...

Sam19

Thank you for this post. :) English is not my native language but I was about to write something similar. :P

And thank you Snappe and PiBoSo for the new forum rules. They are needed here, sad but true.
Now let's continue in a friendly and positive atmosphere. :)

evolution-kart

The words from sam19 and the new rules were long overdue.
I hope we get again peace in the Forum and it can use to exchange information again. ;)

sam19

Thank you for the 3 members o this forum who actually care about this game and care about the things that go on in the forum, obviously the mods on this for modest care as they have not come up with 2 rules that should have been implemented from the first day this forum was created.

I find it very worrying that if i hadn't made this topic the forum would have carried on its downward spiral and i will imagine once certain people come off their ban they will carry on with their old ways and the rules will not stand. I hope this doesn't happen but with it taking this long for something to happen i don't have much confidence in the mods

sam

Birel-Rotax 42

November 04, 2014, 11:42:26 PM #5 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:54:26 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
I'll be taking down all of my links, too. As I said when I released the Ferrari Circuit, I'm not going to let immaturity and a lack of respect continue. There isn't any justification for this. These rules have been an unspoken and clear-cut respect based. When you signed up for the forum, you agreed to not attack others, to not steal, to not use offensive language, and to be a member who showcases how great this community can be. But clearly it has gotten out of hand.

Just like I said earlier. If the content is distributed without my consent, there is going to be issues. I'm giving it 1 week to see if these issues will subside.
Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on October 19, 2014, 12:41:44 AM
And for those of you who have read through this whole thing, thank you, as it's important for the community to have some awareness. On that note, I have to admit that putting this track out for download is a bit worrying. I have seen what has happened to the KRP Forum over the last two and a half years, and it's becoming detrimental to the community. To the new members: Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and joining the forum! It is imperative that anybody who is new to this forum understands that there is a reason to everything that happens on the forum. Please search for topics; before starting a new topic, please just search it. It saves everybody time, and it prevents members from losing their $h*t because you haven't done something correctly. Same applies for requesting something multiple times. If you post in one topic about a certain thing, don't go around and post in a separate topic/start a new topic about the same thing. It clutters and spams the forum. With that in mind, I'm on the fence as to whether I am going to keep doing this. My future is uncertain because of the hostile and rather immature attitude that has arisen through the modding community and also through the influx of new members who have no idea what they are doing. With that said, I'm still going to give feedback to PiBoSo as to improvements to the game. Heck, maybe I'll continue modding for myself, but that is 100% dependent on whether people can wake up and see that this community is falling apart. We should be a family. Have any of you people seen the RaceDepartment forums? It's a mess. Let's not become RaceDepartment, as it's terrible that some modders think that because they make tracks makes them better. On the same note, newbies to the forum really need to see that their actions have implications that far outreach what they see; so if any of this (or none) applies to you, please remember before you start a shitstorm: there are consequences to your actions. With that said, if another argument arises out of a new member doing something they shouldn't be doing (ie. not posting in the correct sub-forum, asking repetitive questions, requesting the same thing in multiple questions, etc.) I will have to regretfully leave this forum. As stated before, the intention isn't to screw people over, but the anger and hostility on here is outrageous.

maxrod

I agree there is one person in particular and when you bring it up about his attitude towards people then you get his side kick say "what he is saying is ok" and then he take the micky as if you are in the wrong, So I have stopped pointing this out as it has been a waist of time, like a lot of people I come on here and like to read the posts but when all you see is people being attacked for asking a question it makes me wonder why I bother, The thing is it now getting to a point that people will be scared to ask a question or bring up a old post even if it is relevant to you.

Marco Dakic

No worry maxrod, they problem is solved so we will build up a New useful and helpful community
3D Modeling :D