• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 10:04:13 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Logitech MOMO Force Feedback

Started by Audi TT, December 10, 2010, 07:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audi TT

I want to continue talking about the feedback discussed here -> http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=28.0. I created a separate topic and I think others will do likewise. I want to know (preferably by professionals) what parameters to set:
1) The driver
2) In the options of the simulator

I want the real behavior of the wheel and then ride right now, as in a drunken-style steering wheel behaves as a vegetable))

godspeed

I have the same problems with feedback with my Logitech MOMO. It doesn't fell real at all. Dunno where the problem is, but I have amazing FF in both rfactor and iRacing...  ???
Piboso, you should test Kart Racing Pro with MOMO, because it would be a pity if it would work properly

Finnro65

Try to reduce the steering ratio in garage. Something like 4:1 or 3:1 could be another ffb feeling. Work for me with the G25.

freeman

It seems the FFB is faulty across the board on all wheels, i have g25.

thekid44

I can't get the sim to even reconize my MOMO. It has once, about a week ago, but I can't get it to recognize it again. Any thoughts?

jxision

Hi guys, I'm using a G27. I do have FFB, but the problem is the when i enable the FFB in the game, the wheel just keeps moving left and right constantly! It won't keep still even when I am in a stand still or on the straight, it just keeps moving left and right, left and right again and again.  >:(  Anyone knows how to solve this? But when I disable FFB, it would not happen.

godspeed

try to put effects strenght in logitech profiler down to 100-120%

Dan Buck

guys, will my Momo work on DEMO?
i couldn't find out how to make it work on DEMO...

i'm buying this one soon though... ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

T.J. Koyen

Can I revive this? I just got a sweet deal on a Logitech Momo and couldn't pass it up. Of course I tried to use it in the sim immediately and no force feedback... My old $20 Logitech Driving Force had the same issue but I assumed a quality wheel like the Momo would be okay. I can't even select the Enable box for FF. Any ideas? Am I stuck using a wheel with no FF this whole time? Makes driving pretty difficult...
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

Nitrox

To be recognized as a FFB device, the wheel needs appropriate drivers. You should be able to download them on logitech website.

PANPAN

Have activated FF on my MOMO Force Feedback racing wheel.

Working fine except ... I think FF is reversed : if I remove my hands from steering wheel when driving, it's turning immediately completely left or completely right and when I'm trying to drive straight, it's always trying to force me to turn right or left.  If I move steering wheel 1mm on the left, it tries to turn completely left.  If I move steering wheel 1mm on the right, it tries to turn completely right.  I have tried the option ff_reverse=1 but I don't see any difference.   

Can somebody help me?
Best regards,
Raoul

If you have the feeling that everything is under control, this means you are not driving fast enough.  (S.Moss)

PANPAN

Best regards,
Raoul

If you have the feeling that everything is under control, this means you are not driving fast enough.  (S.Moss)

Diddy4957

most people have problems with this, i have a g27 and it does the same, mine trys to go left but only when i put about 20 degrees of lock on. Again mine doesn't always try and do this, i know this isn't much help but everyone i know with this game and a g27 has the same problem

PANPAN

PiBoSo,

Can you help?
Can you give me access to steering wheel parameters functionalities.
I'd lie to solve this issue and it would also be helpfull for other players with Logitech steering wheels. (Momo, g27,...)
Best regards,
Raoul