• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 03:01:36 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta2

Started by PiBoSo, March 05, 2011, 09:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

March 05, 2011, 09:45:41 PM Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 09:47:22 PM by PiBoSo
Kart Racing Pro beta2 released: http://www.kartracing-pro.com

A clean install is strongly recommended.

Note: replays are not compatible with previous versions

Thalenberghen

Good News, already downloading...  8)

Eslotes

Piboso one question must we put the key an other time? because i lost it :S
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Eslotes on March 05, 2011, 10:04:10 PM
Piboso one question must we put the key an other time? because i lost it :S

Please go to the directory where you installed beta1 and open the file license.ini

Zapata

Cambios muy buenos, pero imposible jugar bien online.

Para un cambio futuro recomendaria, Hands that could clog the air filter, muy importante para temperatura de motor.. y para el realismo del juego

andri

Eslotes

Awesome nice work piboso with the kz1 and kf3 :D,but how can we put the paints because i put it and i cant see nothing

Racehard

How did you uninstall the old krp? I can't find an uninstaller and it isn't listed at the control panel's programs list.

Eslotes

Racehard

I am not sure if this is the best way  ???

Eslotes

Hahaha then i dont know but was playing and it was good so just try :)

Snappe

Also, you might want to save things, for example:

licence.ini
profiles folder (so your options are saved)
tracks folder (if you have installed new tracks)
karts folder (if you have kart paints)
driver folder (if you have driver paints)

You will need to copy license.ini and your profiles folder to My Documents\PiBoSo\Kart Racing Pro (all settings are now saved here)

gecervi

I do not work on Beta 2, when I set up everything and go into the race or test, I can not hear the audio and the kart will not move, even if the command is to move the steering wheel accelerator and brake, I have windows 7 64bit.

a me non funziona il BETA 2, quando configuro tutto ed entro in gara o in test, non sento l'audio e il kart non si muove, anche se i comandi si muovano sia il volante che accelleratore e freno, ho windows 7 64bit

Racehard

March 06, 2011, 01:30:27 PM #13 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:34:42 PM by Racehard
Check the controls, maybe you didn't calibrate your wheel or select the controls?

If done so, you have to start the engine first with "s" or push the shifter with "p".

Great work PiBoSo I really like the new version, the shifter kart is awesome, with the new shifting features. Thank you very much!

The only thing is, that the KC1 und KC3 karts easily stall, when you hit the brakes to hard and the wheels lock up, I am not sure if it is supposed to work like that or how is it in reality?

It seems to be working way smoother online now, even contacts don't totally kick the other guy out of the race, which is very great :)

T.J. Koyen

My profile won't transfer for some reason. I dropped the file into the new KRP folder but it doesn't show up in game. Also my driver is not visible in game. I don't have "Hide Driver" checked either.

Curbs don't seem to make you spin as easily which is cool. My kart doesn't seem to want to turn as well though either. Guess I'll have to start over on setups.
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net