• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 08:39:20 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

KRP World Championship

Started by IceMan11, July 21, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Emil114

IceMan11

ONLY 10 MINUTES LEFT TILL THE RACE!!! COME JOIN!!! :)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

Qualifying has been restarted.

IceMan11

Race will be postponed to tomorrow 5:30 PM GMT.

Hope to see you guys there.

Emil114

IceMan11

It might be postponed to 6 PM. The time that shows on the forum.

Emil114

Emil114

IceMan11

Sorry about that :( I was busy. The race will be on September 21 at 10:30 AM PST.

IceMan11

I"M BACK!!! The next race will be today at 5PM GMT. :D Hope to see you there!!!

IceMan11

SERVER ON NOW!!! Let's get back to some racing :D

IceMan11

No one was able to come. :( I will be back again tomorrow.

IceMan11

ROUND 9 AT CIUDAD EVITA IS ON NOW!!!

IceMan11

October 14, 2013, 06:27:42 PM #104 Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:56:34 PM by IceMan11
CIUDAD EVITA will be tried again today at 5PM GMT. 30 minutes of qualifying and a 10 lap race.