• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 04:44:42 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Impossible Times @ Goldenport

Started by Hubschrauber, June 27, 2011, 10:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubschrauber

We drove Goldenport online a few minutes ago and at some point it happend that we drove really impossible times...
Can you please delete the time from "die_Locke" and "Hubschrauber"?
http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/records.php?trackid=6&kartid=3

But we don't know what was really causing this trouble, we were both on the bierbuden.de server. That has never happened before to us. Would be interesting to know how that happend. For now we don't know which times we can trust ;)

Kind regards,
Marian

Hubschrauber

Damn, we forgot to save the replay.
During the lap we've had the feeling that we have had a lot more grip  on the track overall then it's normal. I could go through the last corner full throttle in fifths gear without any problems... Normaly it's much more bumpy ;)

Hubschrauber

Yes. It was nearly @ the same time +- a minute. Together on the same server and both wondering at the same time in teamspeak ;)

die_Locke

hi there..

just wanted to let you know that this "bug" was really weird..
at first - i haven´t got the replay either.. DAMN IT! ..

we were driving as hubschrauber said at goldenport without any problems.. after some normal laps (about 43.xxx or 44.xxx seconds a lap) i had the feeling that there was much more grip on the whole track.. i was happy and confused about the 41.xxx lap so we talked about that in TeamSpeak.. Hubschrauber was telling me that he had the same feeling about the track in this one lap so we thought about telling you this..

by the way - we are really happy about kartracing pro and we love to put on the game and have nice little fights on some tracks.. thanks for it and keep it up! it´s really great fun!

cheers, die_Locke (Michael)

---------

and before i forget - buckmore kart (race track) is really nice but it is too bumpy to drive it in a ks1-kart.. :(

die_Locke

yes - same setup..

i think the weather was under 30°

Hubschrauber

The temperature was ~27°C. So nothing special. And the "change" were just for a very short period. We drove some more laps in the same session and didn't had a chance to get these times again. I also guess that it must have been something on the server-side because it happens to both of us... But no idea what was causing the problem.
Maybe it's also just a problem with the track, who knows... But it was very strange at all.
But for sure it would be nice to see these times deleted so that we can make realistic ones ;)