• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 05:35:34 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Multiplayer Rules

Started by Eslotes, March 29, 2013, 06:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eslotes

On online the last days i see to many people dont respecting the drivers and "rules",driving in the wrong way, hitting other people ...
Something you need to do to keep clear online...
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Piers Prior

yes, some people are exploiting the no polls in the dedicated servers and realizing they cant be ejected and just drive the wrong way round the circuit
maybe in next beta piboso could add somthing where you get booted from the session you are in (not the whole server) if you go more than 50m the wrong way or somthing :)
The world is your lobster

nmpcs

Yeah, I'm getting tired of being hit by people driving the wrong way

Eslotes

People ignore this post...
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

IceMan11

Definitely need to do something.  One time, there was a kart right in the middle of the track and not even moving. Don't remember who the guy was.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Jakob98

We really need some online rules!

IceMan11

Yes we need rules. Where are you Piboso???

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

laraarsa

I personally think it's not a developer's task to make online rules. No online racing game has multiplayer rules made by the developer. That is up to the server admin of the server where this happens in my opinion.

IceMan11

Yeah.  Actually your right. When the person makes the session, there could be something changing the rules to full, getting a penalty or immediately getting out of the session if there is misbehavior.