• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 11:40:48 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta9

Started by PiBoSo, June 08, 2013, 11:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonardo Ratafia

when are you going to let us have more angle to view to the sides? i find almost impossible to race close to another driver, the side viewing angle is not enough and not real aswell, everything has to be close to the real thing, not only the physics, it's just silly to limit the angle and full heading is too slow, it should be adjustable at least, it won't make it an arcade racer, just more close to reality

Capeta

The view is alredy like in real life :)
Check full heading ;)
And mapp look left/right on a analog axis (eg the secondary stick) and u'll be happy ^^

Leonardo Ratafia

i tried full heading, i just find it slow.
i can assing a button to left/right, i don´t have any more axis, i have a G25.
where did you map the left/right look?

oppolo

Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on July 17, 2013, 04:28:49 PM
i tried full heading, i just find it slow.
i can assing a button to left/right, i don´t have any more axis, i have a G25.
where did you map the left/right look?

i mapped rear view in the clutch pedal, i have no left right view
right paddle is front brake
left paddle is clutch
right button is choke
left button is stuck

Leonardo Ratafia

oh great then, i will try, it could be nice to map some gamepad with analog sticks

Capeta

Like i said it's what i do u can use pad + Wheel if u want (but not very convenient...)
I map all the look functions to the right stick so it's like an FPS without the up-down look.

Ancient99

i find almost impossible to race close to another driver, the side viewing angle is not enough and not real aswell, everything has to be close to the real thing, not only the physics, it's just silly to limit the angle and full heading is too slow, it should be adjustable at least, it won't make it an arcade racer, just more close to reality

EVO

use head tracking. FREETRACK
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Kruzo80

Hi, everybody!  I am tormented by a question - why such high GRIP?  It is unreal!  The track which pass for 56-57 sec., in KRP - 50-52!  !  without settings and one hand  ;D
Therefore I do wet for 50% and then everything looks very probably, naturally. But to me stir fine drops of rain.... :-\

PiBoSo

Quote from: Kruzo80 on October 16, 2013, 04:32:55 PM
Hi, everybody!  I am tormented by a question - why such high GRIP?  It is unreal!  The track which pass for 56-57 sec., in KRP - 50-52!  !  without settings and one hand  ;D
Therefore I do wet for 50% and then everything looks very probably, naturally. But to me stir fine drops of rain.... :-\

What track?

Kruzo80

I do the route, I on it participated + youtub

ancient333

everything has to be close to the real thing, not only the physics, it's just silly to limit the angle and full heading is too slow.

Clova414

whoever makes the track is the person who sets the great quality of the surface A B or C asphalt, each step up and grip is worth about a second or so...

Kruzo80

I put TRKCASPH - insufficiently
will create a topic and there we will discuss

topkartrecingpro

buon giorno ragazzi volevo chiedervi come mai il set up del gioco nn e equlivalente al reale io lo impostato con dati tenici reali ma in pista nn va il tempo nn riesco afrlo mi date un vostro consiglio grazie