• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 09:51:19 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

how do i get a downloaded track on to KRP ?

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, May 21, 2012, 06:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

hi,how do i get a track i downloaded on this website on to my Kart racing pro game???      Please help!  :'(

Schwoni

create a folder called: Tracks in krp installation directory and drop there the folder of the track u downloaded.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Schwoni on May 21, 2012, 06:26:55 AM
create a folder called: Tracks in krp installation directory and drop there the folder of the track u downloaded.
but where do i put that new folder?  in kart racing pro?  sorry i havent done this before :-[ 

Schwoni

May 21, 2012, 06:46:27 AM #3 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:48:04 AM by Schwoni
yes

so should ur installation directory look ( only track folder) and in that trackfolder u put the folder of ur downloaded track.
The other folders are different things. UI for language, Karts for paints etc..

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Schwoni on May 21, 2012, 06:46:27 AM
yes

so should ur installation directory look ( only track folder) and in that trackfolder u put the folder of ur downloaded track.
thank you :) , i can play it now   .   

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Schwoni on May 21, 2012, 06:46:27 AM
yes

yep, it worked!.  thank you so much!  ;)

James Beer

please can someone help
i have downloaded a track onto my computerbut cant seem to get it on the game.
i have created a tracks folder and placed inside but when i did that it messed up the software and i had to re download the whole game.

can someone explain this to me simply as it is getting rather fustrating only having 3 tracks to play with

help much appreciated and will listen to your methoads as mine are not right!

also i dont no how to install paints and would like them on my karts so could someone explain that to me aswell

Many thanx
intrepid junior max :)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on June 10, 2012, 06:42:26 PM
please can someone help
i have downloaded a track onto my computerbut cant seem to get it on the game.
i have created a tracks folder and placed inside but when i did that it messed up the software and i had to re download the whole game.

can someone explain this to me simply as it is getting rather fustrating only having 3 tracks to play with

help much appreciated and will listen to your methoads as mine are not right!

also i dont no how to install paints and would like them on my karts so could someone explain that to me aswell

Many thanx
intrepid junior max :)
Go to local disk and in there press on program filesx86 then press Kart racing pro then press ur tracks folder and then put ur track in there(its much easier if the track is a PKZ file)
with the paints its the same, just paints   but i dont now if u should do that as u had to re download the game? ???     is it a new computer?  is it something to do with ur protection software?

LIAM-36-AUS

i downloaded Villarcayo and its a RAR file  how come when i put it in my tracks folder with all my other ones it wont work?  ??? please help the best u can!!!

The Iceman Marco

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on June 12, 2012, 10:26:31 AM
You unpacked the .rar file?
umm,i cant open it? what program should i use,im using internet explorer

The Iceman Marco

Download winrar is the best solution. Then you can open and unpack it and it should work.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on June 12, 2012, 12:17:07 PM
Download winrar is the best solution. Then you can open and unpack it and it should work.
thanx,im not the best at computers  :-[   but i am pretty good at krp!  ;D

top kart gore

I made a track folder and inserted veledrom only and it wont work

top kart gore

when i download a kart or helmet it works fine but when i download any track it wont work i created a file called tracks but if i save a track in there it wont show up