• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 05:54:40 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

PFI/Whilton Mill

Started by Dalle8, May 05, 2012, 01:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

Quote from: Schwoni on September 07, 2012, 05:05:10 PM
sry, hard but true.
we have thausands of posts of that, and again and again we say, try it yourself. Aritz put much work in a totourial from scratch.
I know that it is hard and very much to learn till you have finished your first own track, but EVERYONE is able to learn it.
I started with track building in beginning of last year, before i didn`t knowed annything about stuff like that, i`m still very bad in photo editing what u need for track building too.
for my first track i needed almost 1 year. i wanted to have one of my local tracks ingame, so i started myself, and that forum here is full of talented guys, and guys with much experience,
so if you start with aritz tutourial and get stuck somewhere and u ask here, people will help you all!! and that is what i mean, give it a try and don`t give up. Build your own track.
I teach 2 guys now, both are patient and do thier work very good. So just start it and ask here. I learned here, too!!

+1 i learned it now to make skins i just can skin since the 22th august and now many people ask me for making a skin and now im going to be a track builder and since 2 weeks or st like that i make my favorite track it is hard work and much to learn but it is great to know you made it and it is much fun to build track!
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on September 07, 2012, 05:05:10 PM
sry, hard but true.
we have thausands of posts of that, and again and again we say, try it yourself. Aritz put much work in a totourial from scratch.
I know that it is hard and very much to learn till you have finished your first own track, but EVERYONE is able to learn it.
I started with track building in beginning of last year, before i didn`t knowed annything about stuff like that, i`m still very bad in photo editing what u need for track building too.
for my first track i needed almost 1 year. i wanted to have one of my local tracks ingame, so i started myself, and that forum here is full of talented guys, and guys with much experience,
so if you start with aritz tutourial and get stuck somewhere and u ask here, people will help you all!! and that is what i mean, give it a try and don`t give up. Build your own track.
I teach 2 guys now, both are patient and do thier work very good. So just start it and ask here. I learned here, too!!

Even if it was repeated many times, maybe the new ones on the forum don't know about it.
So please try to be kind every time and explain why it's better to do the conversion / build on your own, maybe adding the links to the tutorials, instead of an harsh reply  ;)

LIAM-36-AUS

September 08, 2012, 12:04:34 AM #17 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:08:12 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: LauZzZn on September 07, 2012, 10:44:32 AM
i will make a thread like this
but i think you(liam,intrepid) should learn that it isnt only 5 minutes to make a good track in 3dsmax. im doing a track at the moment here in germany and i work already 2 weeks,5hours every day!
and it is still far away to finish.
i know that, ive tryed twice to make a paint but most bits i just dont understand,  i dont have much computer skill's  :(    i need help, ive tryed every tutorial on here   and if  everyone was a track builder and no one asked for tracks, track builders would struggle to find tracks to do without someone telling them about a track

EVO

Schwoni is right, just ask questions.. many of us are available for chat on MSN, Tspeak, Gmail, etc.  Schwoni helped me alot with intergration into KRP and now with 3d MAX
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website