• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 01:26:08 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Edit to the Forum

Started by Diddy4957, April 26, 2013, 06:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

Its not a big issue or anything, but now people can make new engines and classes it would make sense if there was a new section called "engines" under the mods section of the fourm. I just think it would make it clearer to people where they are, and how to add them to the game.

Dan Buck

I believe Paints and Tracks will always have much more threads than a Engine section tbh.

Engines and air-intakes (and so on) could be in a smaller part of the forum (as it is right now)... But that's just my thinking! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Diddy4957

I understand that, but I think calling it other mods, as it is at the moment, is a bit unclear. Also if there was a clearer section PIBOSO could put a bit in showing engines, intake etc. insatalation, as is shown in paints, just to help people who are new to the game. Although that could probably be done in the current section.