• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 11:08:04 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Started by Clive Loynes, January 09, 2012, 10:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno Saboia

Quote from: robby on January 20, 2012, 09:55:21 AM
Hi bruno

Ihad the same problem wen i was running win xk with other race games

I had a look at things back then and found out win xp das only suport up to 4 gb off ram the more i put in the slower some games became it was a windows problem they told me
I took contact wit them and they told me if i got more ram in it could cose problems wit serten progs so i took som out and it dit work back than i now olso the home edition of win7 suports only 8 gb you cood put more in bad it wil use only 8 i heve 12 gb and only use 8 and wen i startup it tels i heve 12 gb

Regards robby

Hello Robby,

I must disagree with you because I only got problems with KRP. All other games, sims and etc. run flawlessly. But I know that PiBoSo will fix it for us.

PiBoSo, you should set up a beta team to help you with that kind of issues. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.
"Racing, competing, is in my blood. Is part of me, part of my life".

-Ayrton Senna

EVO

my laptop has intergrated graphics card that relies on ram.  I think I will boost it to 16GB. .... whoa dam expensive.  8gb it is.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Clive Loynes

If I run GameBooster I find that my fps is slightly better but I seem to suffer a large number of Runtime Errors.

I joined a server today and ran without a problem without GameBooster on Essay but the frame rate was a bit iffy at the tight right hander at the bottom of the hill.  We had six people on the server when I left so I guess that I am now able to join in the fun.

I get a big freeze issue every time that someone joins the server too, which usually puts me in the tyres.

Very addictive sim though.  ;D
It is perfectly possible for a man to be a fool but not know it................................unless he is married!