• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:29:16 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Eliminate the hand of god!!

Started by Cross, November 02, 2013, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cross

November 02, 2013, 06:22:47 PM Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 07:59:35 PM by Cross
All of the BS that DQs drivers on the formation lap needs to stop. Speeding, corridor lane crossing etc. Those that like it because of the realism great. Then lets get rid of the hand of god that reaches down and pulls you off the track, aka kicks you to the pits. Make things real, use the flags just like in real life, black flag etc... You do not see race directors running out on track and physically removing karts that were speeding on the formation lap. Let the race go on and use the real life system of flags to let drivers know of infractions. The game is very frustrating to play when some minor glitch in someone connection destroys the whole start/race.

signup9

totally agree with you, its so annoying being taken back to the pits if you accidently make a minor mistake!
The game would be so much better if this didn't happen

James Beer

i think the penaltys should be added after the race has been completed not just  take the driver back to the pits - let the race carry on then think about penalizing them after the race

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Intrepid on November 02, 2013, 07:06:29 PM
i think the penaltys should be added after the race has been completed not just  take the driver back to the pits - let the race carry on then think about penalizing them after the race

+1

Bayley Bell

Quote from: Intrepid on November 02, 2013, 07:06:29 PM

+1

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: James Beer on November 02, 2013, 07:06:29 PM

+1