• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:25:54 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Menu selection, ultra sensitive steering.

Started by Glennardo, November 15, 2012, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glennardo

KartRacing-Pro is a great piece of software but .........
1. Is there any way to get rid of the 8-10 second delay on some of the navigation buttons when setting the session up ? (These buttons kart, start, done, exit)
2. The steering snaps me into a spin way too easily it seems to me. No matter how I set it up. On some of the earlier betas the karts were not so prone to spinning.
For the steering I am using one of the analog analog mini-sticks on Logitech Gamepad F310. :-[

nmpcs

sorry for the late reply, but here it goes...
About the delay, now that we know that Kart Racing Pro 1.0 will be released "soon", I think Piboso will make some kind of adjustment :)
As for the steering, you really need a steering wheel. Keyboards and sticks just aren't good enough
Like someone said here before, almost any wheel would do, and you would experience smooth driving.
If you still want to drive with your hardware, then I'll suggest to keep the steering and brake help on. It'll make a difference, but it'll still remain uncomparable even in relation to the worst steering wheel.
Although later betas are easier to drive with keyboard, etc. (I'm thinking beta 3b),  later betas are nicer to drive with a wheel.

Cory_Hayes

you could go into your settings ( for the steering) and go to input.
Then you look down a bit and you will see Advance - then you will see a "Smooth" option, put a cross threw that, and you can make it so if you press the button of what ever you use to steer it will turn slow, and it will have a release setting aswell so its not so snappy.
I do this with my clutch so it doesnt just dump the clutch and bog down :)
Just try that if you havent tried it.