• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 04:07:50 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta4

Started by PiBoSo, October 30, 2011, 07:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3f70n3s

you can also try to manually set the resolution, in the profile.ini file, under [gfx] tab, i guess.

PiBoSo

Kart Racing Pro beta4b released:
http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=downloads

It's a quick fix to address some bugs:
- send setup
- tires' temperatures when English units are set
- hide steering wheel
- steering wheels mapping

Also, a change: when "Automatic Idle" is not set, the kart is deployed with engine off.

Nitrox

EVO

November 04, 2011, 01:15:50 AM #63 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:18:47 AM by evo1087
PiboSo is boss. I wish we could contriburte more
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

arisfaria

I love the dynamic track, its really nice, but I think the track gets too much grip in such a short time, in real life you get a lot of grip but in a muuuuch longer time...

I dont know if its like that when racing online, but reduce the amount of rubber the track gets, and its perfect :)

And I dont know if its me or my screen, but is the smoke looking a little bit green?

Sorry for my english..

PiBoSo

Quote from: arisfaria on November 04, 2011, 03:32:14 AM
And I dont know if its me or my screen, but is the smoke looking a little bit green?

Please check in Settings -> Graphics that "Bits" is set at 32 bits.

nmpcs

PiBoSo, please don't forget to review graphic performance for older computers so the game may work without slowdowns as beta 3b :)

Racehard

Thanks, especially the idle setting update :)

SoupDragon

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 04, 2011, 12:41:51 AM
Kart Racing Pro beta4b released:
http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=downloads

It's a quick fix to address some bugs:
- send setup
- tires' temperatures when English units are set
- hide steering wheel
- steering wheels mapping

Also, a change: when "Automatic Idle" is not set, the kart is deployed with engine off.

Can I ask why it said Beta4b on the site download a day ago, and now it just says Beta 4?  Do we need to all uninstall and reinstall the game, or is this an optional update?

thanks

PiBoSo

Quote from: SoupDragon on November 05, 2011, 01:06:03 PM
Can I ask why it said Beta4b on the site download a day ago, and now it just says Beta 4?  Do we need to all uninstall and reinstall the game, or is this an optional update?

thanks

The name of the download was never changed.
The update is of course optional, if you are not interested in the fixes. Physics, online, replays and setups were not changed.
If you decide to upgrade, then simply overwriting the previous Beta4 install should work.

ENNKT

I did 6 laps in wet  with sunny day. I did not see drying line. How many laps until drying line occurs ?

Eslotes

U should to more and more and more laps than ONLY 6 the first time that i drove in beta 4 was like more than 30 laps :S
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Aritz

Quote from: ENNKT on November 05, 2011, 06:45:08 PM
I did 6 laps in wet  with sunny day. I did not see drying line. How many laps until drying line occurs ?

6 laps is nothing! If you want to dry the track fast, use high air temp, like 35ยบ

PiBoSo

November 05, 2011, 07:05:01 PM #73 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:48:41 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: ENNKT on November 05, 2011, 06:45:08 PM

It is possible to speed-up drying manually editing "profile.ini" file: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=7.msg6112#msg6112

ENNKT

November 06, 2011, 04:45:27 AM #74 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:49:23 AM by ENNKT
I don't see "testing" "groove multiplier" in profile ini.   ?