• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Visor Template

Started by AtomAmeise, March 25, 2011, 02:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomAmeise

• Different alpha channels which control the transparency of the visors,
  • Layers like dirt, scratches, visorstripe or tear off,
  • 11 presets like different iridium colors, dark tinted or a yellow one for wet races
... are included!

Installation: x:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\driver\paints
Please note that you have to create two visor-files ("visor.tga" and also "visor#2.tga" for wet conditions)!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fs9mvkqqzux4zvo

Have fun!

Racehard

Wooow thank you, great work as always  :D

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Arrowjmax4

i havent played around with the template yet but can you write on the white bit? (the sticker normally where helmet designerss put there logo)

Racehard

Yes that's possible, of course.

Eslotes

Where can i choose them?
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Racehard

You have to open that template with photoshop or such programs and there you can play around with the different layers and the alpha channel (black makes it invisibe; white completely visible).

Afterwards save the file as .tga and then "assemble" a .pnt file inluding the visors (visor.tga and visor#2.tga (for wet races)) and a helmet.tga with PiBoSo's piantED.

NorCal Karter 17

what alphas and presets do you choose to make it so you can't see the drivers face? like the picture above with the closeup of the driver.

Racehard

I think the alpha chanel has to be white, the more grey or even black the more invisible.

Dan Buck

i couldn't make it work!! i saved two files with the same name you said in the first post, tga files, and left it in the drivers\paint folder...
its not working!

did i miss something? O.o
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Racehard

You have to use paintEd (one of PiBoSo's tools) to create a .pnt file.

Here are the instructions for paintEd
http://tools.piboso.com/index.php/PaintEd

Dan Buck

Aahhhh I got it! I knew I was missing something quite silly ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Barlo

Hey Atom and I have to do to make me stay so orange visor mirror, I can not create the effect. :(

Arrowjmax4

Can i use this template for beta 6? or has it being changed with the new helmet...

Josi

The new one is different since there is a new helmet model.