• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:40:23 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Continuous Low Performance Graphics

Started by Ryan Harris, March 30, 2012, 01:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

I applyed the graphics card to kart.exe and it was working perfectly for a few hours (150fps). But then i joined a non deticated server and then as i went out on track my fps went down to 50fps no matter how high or low i have the graphics set. I tested offline and my fps were still horrible. I removed the kart.exe from the list of programs that my graphics card runs and then re-applyed the process and still 50fps. i re-installed KRP and still the same. i have no idea what the hell is going on. please help. so confused.

Aritz

50fps is not horrible at all...

Maybe the screen refresh (HZ) was changed and selected 50?

Ryan Harris

Its around the 30-20 marks realistically... Another factor i have found is that the game itself is talking longer to go from menus such as when you press Kart it takes about 20 seconds longer to get there. This all started after I put the necessary files into the directory for all the kart paints. Its just weird. In the menus im resting at about 170fps. before the graphics went crap it was much higher than that just at resting fps.

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Ryan Harris

Re-Installing didn't work. I am updating my Graphics card driver right now.

Ryan Harris

Updated my graphics to latest update and then re-installed KRP and STILL 30fps. no matter how high or low i have the graphics the FPS stays the same. Its weird.

Aritz

Quote from: MrShowtime22 on March 31, 2012, 03:01:29 AM
Re-Installing didn't work...

Did you delete the game and Piboso Folder from My Documents?

Ryan Harris

Yep. I did the full re-install more than once.  :-\

Aritz

Ryan Harris

Stark

Quote from: MrShowtime22 on March 31, 2012, 09:41:08 AM
Man this sucks.

Very strange, makes no sense. What graphic card do u have? Does other games work as good as before?
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Ryan Harris

I have a Nvidia GEFORCE GT 520mx (im using a laptop).

And yes. I can run Operation Flashpoint Red River at high graphic levels. So there must be an issue with KRP. I would assume that the only way to fix this problem is to re-install KRP but it just doesnt work. :(

Ryan Harris

NO MATTER WHAT! we are going to fix this problem ok!!! hahahahhahahhaahahahahahhahahahahaha

So sick of this... -.-

Stark

JP- Racing

PiBoSo

April 01, 2012, 12:55:55 PM #14 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:58:49 PM by PiBoSo
Please make sure you don't have antialiasing activated.
And please make sure you are using the Nvidia GPU and not the Intel integrated one.