• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 05:55:40 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kosmic 2-Kart Mini 60 Re-Release

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, June 23, 2013, 12:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

June 23, 2013, 12:21:35 AM Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:49:22 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
As per the request and gracious donation of graphics by LauZzZn, I now release a Kosmic 2012 skin for the Mini-60. This is an updated version with less saturated colors, and the silver trimming that isn't in my previous download. I will put both downloads just in case somebody wants the old one. Thanks once again to LauZzZn for supplying me with the graphics from his full-sized kart. Sorry to everybody who has been waiting on my projects, I have been really busy as of lately and my projects haven't taken priority, so look forward to upcoming releases that are just around the corner.
Now for the download link, because most people don't want to read that stuff  ;)

Thanks for the constant support of my work! I am blessed to be a part of such a great community!  ;D

Jakob98

Now its really nice but I think the rear bumper should be black like in real life ;)

Birel-Rotax 42

June 23, 2013, 02:01:34 AM #2 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:03:08 AM by Birel-Rotax 42
I'll update tonight. Leaving for dinner now :-\ Thanks for the feedback! EVERYBODY: the link will be down for about 2 hours, so please do not report it to me. I have taken it down to avoid confusion in the future. Thankyou for your patience!

Birel-Rotax 42

First post updated!  :D
Changelog:

• Black rear bumper

Sam Flintham

Brilliant work as always mate, that silver flaking really makes the kart stand out :)

Jakob98

Birel-Rotax 42

Hey guys, I made a big mistake with a previous version of this skin, and I would recommend that everybody re-downloads this skin, as it fixes a little issue with the lines on the front bumper not matching up properly. I have fixed it and would strongly encourage everybody (no matter how annoying it is) to update the file with the new... FINAL version of this kart skin. Thanks for the patience!  ;D ;D

FIRST POST UPDATED!
Changelog

• Fixed issue with lines not matching on the front bumper
  • Rear bumper is now black

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen