• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 04:41:11 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Game Physics

Started by Kartingmannen, January 02, 2015, 10:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kartingmannen

Hello, I Think that the way the kart handles is pretty unrealistic. I loved the feeling in beta 5, 6 etc.. What should I do to make the handling more realistic?

Birel-Rotax 42

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Beta 5 (I know, a long time ago) was the time when you had to put 30-45 degrees of input to make the kart go around a corner. If you don't like the handling of the kart, you can do your own changes. Chassis handling is completely open, so you can do your own changes if you think that Beta 5 was more realistic.

Marco Dakic

Iam Very happy with B12 Physic its feels like much more Realstic then before, and in my opinion i think its a bit more difficult to drive perfect, aswell know you need to think more about setup changes because the affect what they in real life affect
3D Modeling :D

Birel-Rotax 42

I agree with Marco. Adding on that, the adjustability is the key to good feeling. Have you ever pulled a kart out of the box without doing camber/toe adjustments?
Try out setup. Hint: harder axle will yield more grip. Soft/Super soft isn't a viable option right now for any kart.

Marco Dakic

Really :D i feel nice with Super Soft Axle :D

Tr!st@n

I just wanted to say the sqme. I think for me it feels most realistic with soft/supersoft axle  :)
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

CRGDK37

Much prefer these current karts to the older ones as well! takes a bit of adapting too but overall I agree it's better
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

Kartingmannen

But it understeers alot in fast corners and the brakes is to powerful.. How could i make the kart more stable and fix the brakes?

Marco Dakic

More Caster, Different Ackermann DIfferent Ride Height ... The Brake you must play a bit in the Settings for the Brake.

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Yeah I agree with marco as well.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe