• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 07:22:06 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

There it is: the ultimate ghost poll

Started by PiBoSo, April 16, 2012, 05:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should KRP allow a ghost of a previous lap in testing?

Yes, KRP is a training tool
No, it's not realistic

PiBoSo

GhostriderPl

I think its a good thing for people to learn how to drive fast and see which lines are the  best ones.

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Aritz

This is a good question... We want simulation but ghost is very usefull to improve our level.

I like the idea, in fact I use KRP to trainning, but of course it should be only offline, as a trainning tool like Piboso said.

The ghost will help to understand why the last lap was better, when we thought it was a bad one...

Schwoni

i think there is no problem because online become better and better. I noticed that more and more people are online, normally u meet always another guy. In races u always have slow, middle and fast drivers so there is an opponent for everyone where u can learn from i think. In Real life u don`t have ghost drivers , too. Only like online gaming other real drivers where u can try to drive behind and learn curve for curve. That shouldn`t exist in a sim, this is not need for speed :) My opinion

Capeta

I want it!
I am agree with schwoni but when i download and don't want to go online a ghost 'll not be a luxe :)

GhostriderPl

Not everyone lives in a big town with fast internet...i want to drive online races but my internet is too slow for it and when there more than two people then its for me undriveable :'(.......and i am not the only one with this problem....and my PC isnt fast too because not everyone have enough money to buy the newest hardware.

Just my two cents  ;)

Greetings, Ghostriderpl
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

The Iceman Marco

Yes, this can make a lot of people faster. :)

Nitrox

April 16, 2012, 07:45:59 PM #7 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:12:15 PM by PiBoSo
That's one of the advantages a sim can give us, so let's use it!

dibu

It's optional, so you can use it or not. I don't think it will destroy the sim character of KRP, it simply adds a new training feature. My vote is yes.

oppolo

i have misunderstood the poll, but it is impossible to change, so
- 1 yes
+1 no

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on April 16, 2012, 09:35:55 PM
i have misunderstood the poll, but it is impossible to change, so
- 1 yes
+1 no

You should now be able to change your vote

oppolo

EVO

How about the ghost is not transparent (looks like any other kart) but noncolidable.  it will be more realistic like this.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

DPKarter#43

Piboso please make some sort of way of racing without going online, im guessing there might be some people that cant go online for reasons eg: not aloud, cant afford. i reckon it would make it a whole better racing game, and since its the best and only go kart game on computer it would make it so much better, but that is what i think, Thanks
DPKarter#43

Capeta

Quote from: EVO on April 16, 2012, 11:12:10 PM
How about the ghost is not transparent (looks like any other kart) but noncolidable.  it will be more realistic like this.
yes i have already asked this because transparent or semi transparent are not a real driver on the track or maybe an option to have it transparent for those who like it like this....