• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 03:18:03 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Yamaha KT100

Started by evo1087, March 23, 2013, 12:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriano Augusto

Hello EVO. if interest you, you can use these paints for Yamaha engines:

hope you like it  :D

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Adriano Augusto on May 25, 2013, 11:39:07 PM
Hello EVO. if interest you, you can use these paints for Yamaha engines:

hope you like it  :D
wow!  there great!   i love the blue one! ;D

EVO

yes those are great. I will include them in the engine pack.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Adriano Augusto

Great, i will pass one link to you download the karts  :D

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

When can i get this

Arrowjmax4

Here are the pictures of our most powerful and proper dyno run, it is for the KT100J. (NOT S!!) I though the 2 with data points straight from the dyno will help, it looked like the kind of thing you enter on the engine mapping files.
Problem is the load on the dyno doesnt really start till 4000 revs cause we normally dont care what is under it, we load it from there but the graph gets cut from 4000 and under. i could not find any file where we did a run from 0 revs higher.

EVO

can you post a KT100S graph and chart. Does the they dyno not record bellow 4000rpm or does it just not show it on the screen.  Can you change the rpm range in the software to show from 0-15,500 rpm? I need the full range so we know the complete power band

Clova414

are we talking a 3 hole can 4 hole can or pipe, cause those look like 3 hole figures, sportsman class... 4 hole is atleast 15 hp, and pipe is 18-20??? and there is no torque at 4000 rpm, cause of the clutch so the dyno doesnt read there, clutch usually comes in at 7500-8800 rpm for can classes and 9500-10000 for pipe...

Cory_Hayes

.................the Kt100 is doing to direct drive aye?

Praga91

If Everything Seems Under Control. You Are Not Going Fast Enough! - Mario Andretti.

Live Life at Full Pace, Never Look Back. Love Driving for Praga!! <3

Arrowjmax4

ill get the S next week.

i guess it idles around 3000-4000 anyway. we only rev to 10900 because thats all we actually care about, so we only want to see its pickup to 11 HP and then how it drops...

jd88x89

Evo, ill c if i can get a dyno from the guys who hav a pipe. Donno when ill get it but, hopefully soon. Plus evo, the engine idles (here we set it) up untill 8600 or 9000, depending how u set up the clutch. And evo, the pipe is suppose to b, if i am correct, SR-Y pipe

jd88x89

Quote from: DRkarter97 on June 04, 2013, 03:28:49 PM
what classes are going to be in this mod?  will junior and senior can (manufacturers cup rules) be included?

I think he is doing the sr.

EVO

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on June 03, 2013, 08:10:29 AM
ill get the S next week.

i guess it idles around 3000-4000 anyway. we only rev to 10900 because thats all we actually care about, so we only want to see its pickup to 11 HP and then how it drops...

I understand you are looking for the powerband, but we need the whole rpm range to make a good engine simulation.  otherwise we will be making up data, and that's not accurate

Nathan Dunnett

You simply won't get data for it because the engines don't run that low, only at idle with no load. If you made numbers up it would not change the driving experience. By Australian rules you will generally run approximately 5500-11000 with a J and 8000-15500 with an S, below that it won't matter what numbers you use because they will only be used to get out of the pits.