• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 08:50:34 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

S.O.S Race online

Started by Mike Loeb, August 30, 2011, 12:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Loeb

Hello. ;D ;D is Mike Loeb.. ;)
not happening.
when you start the race we made ​​out. :'(
gets disqualified for speed ....???? :-[
everything else well.

EVO

August 30, 2011, 01:25:02 AM #1 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:32:43 AM by evo1087
Chris Ace
"when red light switches off, start immediately and keep speed under 50km/h(59 max I think);when approaching starting line again after your warming lap,gain and mantain your side of starting grig and stay between the road sign of the grid itself (it would appear a red arrow and when you pass it, on overlays an icon between 2 points to help in the task)
here do not pass 50 km/h;when you pass the yellow line before the start and the safety speed on the left corner disappear,you're free to accelerate as you want, but mantain your side of the grid as the icon in overlays disappear;
it's more difficult to explain than to do itself;
try some times and you'll learn for sure;it' s important not to pass the safety speed,so take care of the speed and keep the number in the left corner in green color!!And do not cross the other side of the grid when accelerating,keep your side....
This works for me,hope that helps."

ArrowJMax
"i did a race and we all stayed in, no penalties. 4 of us. we stayed under 40 for the whole lap and kept it under 40 for the start. Apparently the limit drops to 40 around last corner"

Pibosso
"The speed must be between 20 and 60 km/h during rolling start. The limits change to 30 and 50 km/h inside corridors.
There is a second of penalty for each km/h above or below limits.
Please note, however, that because of online lag the speed on server may differ"
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

oppolo

- during rolling start the leader must watch behind at the others drivers, reducing his speed if necessary, not below 20, for to permit the start formation. if the formation is not well done, the trafic light remain red and you need other lap for a right formation

- you can training the rolling start in offline, race>host local

- in the next release Piboso will made some change for jump start, now we have jump start even if we move the steering wheel

Mike Loeb

EVO

when the number in the left corner lights up start going keep it in the green.  bellow 40 at corridors
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website