• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 02:41:58 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Re: Should I buy krp

Started by ParkourAsh_CM, March 12, 2013, 10:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParkourAsh_CM

March 12, 2013, 10:20:02 PM Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:34:08 PM by laraarsa
Hello Guys, been playing KRP for couple of months now love it to pieces been thinking of buying the online license? is it worth the buy?? :)

Pentti Hilkuri

March 13, 2013, 07:10:20 AM #1 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:34:19 PM by laraarsa
Quote from: spoonzilla on March 12, 2013, 10:20:02 PM
Hello Guys, been playing KRP for couple of months now love it to pieces been thinking of buying the online license? is it worth the buy?? :)

Yes it's definately worth to buy. There's not much happening right now, online wise, but this sim have huge potential. The amount of tracks and couple of different classes alone makes it worth to buy the license. So if you've loved the demo you will explode with the full game. ;)

maxrod

Piers Prior

The world is your lobster

Sam Flintham

it is defenitely worth buying it is also great if you race in real life

jd88x89

Quote from: spoonzilla on March 12, 2013, 10:20:02 PM
Heck ya you should buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParkourAsh_CM

Ahhhhh Thanks all i hope to race with u guys pretty soon :D thanks for replying  :D :D :D

ParkourAsh_CM

OK guys just like to say im now a full member :D :D :D

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.