• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 12:44:50 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Red flag/race restart

Started by Diddy4957, August 06, 2012, 11:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

Would people want a feature where when a kart roles over in a race, and is stationary for a certain amount of time red flags would come out and all the karts would line up on the grid again, or just drive around slowly; and at the end of a lap, or 2 there would be a single file restart.

James Beer

Good suggestion like the idea *1

LIAM-36-AUS

August 07, 2012, 11:16:31 AM #2 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:21:35 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: Diddy4957 on August 06, 2012, 11:50:38 PM
Would people want a feature where when a kart roles over in a race, and is stationary for a certain amount of time red flags would come out and all the karts would line up on the grid again, or just drive around slowly; and at the end of a lap, or 2 there would be a single file restart.
i know it would be more realistic  but  i think its easier to just have a reset button when a kart rollovers so u can go again(can work for when u get really stuck aswell)   
also i think when someone rollovers that the person would get out of the kart while it rolled(like in GPbikes!) but im not going to suggest this until Beta7 is already out, so its for beta8

James Beer

Liam the problem with the reset button is all ready been suggested and most people said they would not want it apparently. I think the red flag thing is better than reset button

Diddy4957

depends what other people think realy, its just when races get redflaged they restart in a single file corridor or between to cones on the track, so it wouldn't work for old tracks that dont have that, so we would have to do a normal rolling start again