• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:05:49 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Velodrom scratch track

Started by evo1087, January 17, 2012, 08:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

January 17, 2012, 08:08:00 AM Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:33:26 AM by EVO

http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=156
if any one has idea about turn 1 exit shadow bug please suggest.  The tga does not ahve an alpha channel so it should show

Updated
Fixed checkpoints, corridors, replays, marshalls, and starting light, turbo smoothed various meshes to look and feel better
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

cnt997

maxrod

I started to build stuttgart 1996 but it was built with btb on xp, changed to windows 7 64bit and btb don't run.

Schwoni

EVO

January 17, 2012, 05:03:36 PM #4 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:11:56 PM by EVO
i should stick to paints right lol.  The actual banking isnt so bad its the hump before the banking.

Maxrod please make it.  This track is for my testing purposes. AS you can see its no where near raceable.

The version of BTB schwoni uses works for Win7 64,  Ive also testd it, and it works

laraarsa

Is this working online. Should be great fun!

EVO

I'll put online if i can fix the bumpyness.  I am going to move some vertexi.
I am not sure if dynamic groove is working.  It looks like only in turn one which is odd becuase it is all one object with the same texture.
The puddles show in MAX but not in KRP.  I really want Essay-like puddles. 
Anyone delt with thi these issues?

I really like to know the procedure to make a track surface like ToowoombaKartClub. glossiness and bump
And how to put the concrete patches in turns.

The Iceman Marco

We should do races on this track. That would be awesome.  ;D

robby

nice one evo looks fun to drive

im new to the model and import stuf bad im modeling (tray to) :D a track too and i read lots of stuf bad i have  seen you need a glossines or specular level channel and a second uv map i believe
gr robby

dibu

Yes EVO make it less bumpy and it's a good fun track. :)
I tried it with the shifter and after some low 15" I flow away in one steep turns.  :o

EVO

January 17, 2012, 09:19:36 PM #10 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:23:56 PM by EVO
yeah i flew off the track too once.  Should i make the walls higher? I wanted to put no walls...... :P
I want to give it a run down look like this. 

If i cant fix the bumps the run down appearence will help
The track is l'Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry, France.
This track has one degree more banking than mine and its sustained for much longer distance.

Anyone have answers to my earlier questions?  and should i remove the cross over in the middle?

dibu

No need to make the walls higher, if it's less bumpy it's just up to you to find the proper line. Hehe, reminds me to Papyrus Indycars in the 90th. :)

EVO

January 17, 2012, 09:41:34 PM #12 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:45:31 PM by EVO
I bet I could make a banking texturee from that picture lol

maxrod

Bumps very hard on my wheel, will be good fun when the bumps are sorted out.

EVO

Quote from: robby on January 17, 2012, 08:05:30 PM
nice one evo looks fun to drive

im new to the model and import stuf bad im modeling (tray to) :D a track too and i read lots of stuf bad i have  seen you need a glossines or specular level channel and a second uv map i believe
gr robby

dont loose faith it actually pretty easy.  U dont really need all that extra stuff,  THe old add on Beta 1 tracks didnt have them and they are still great funI dound it
I found it easier to this track than to convert a GTR2 track.. Track creation for simple tracks is simple the more detailed you want then the more difficult it is