• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 03:19:28 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Uploading results! help plz!

Started by arrowkarts18, March 11, 2013, 08:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrowkarts18

Hi all have been setting fairly quick laptimes and would like to upload them to the kart racing pro website (results page) I have the full version of krp so can someone please tell me how to get my times onto the website. Cheers

LauZzZn

you have to register you there with the name you use to play krp online and you license key. and you have to play online ;) i hope you understood me. if you have more questions just ask.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

McBidouille

Hi Arrowkarts 18,

Lauzzzn said it all as lap times are registered only when playing online. I recognize that to make good hot laps comfortably, you should host a server only for you to avoid lags.

BB.

arrowkarts18

Quote from: McBidouille on March 11, 2013, 01:40:13 PM
Hi Arrowkarts 18,

Lauzzzn said it all as lap times are registered only when playing online. I recognize that to make good hot laps comfortably, you should host a server only for you to avoid lags.

BB.
[/quote

Hi all thanks for the replies, ok so if I host my own server and turn some laps down will they automatically be uploaded or is there a process I must do. Thanks for your patience guys   :P

James Beer

no you dont have to do anything it uploads them automatically :)
quite a good system really

nmpcs

They will be uploaded automatically.
You don't need to do anything but race :)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: arrowkarts18 on March 11, 2013, 08:23:25 AM
Hi all have been setting fairly quick laptimes and would like to upload them to the kart racing pro website (results page) I have the full version of krp so can someone please tell me how to get my times onto the website. Cheers
here the simplest way to tell how to do it.   it will only show up if you:
1. Have the same track thats in the list on the records page
2. Do the lap in "World" or Online
3. Are registered to the stats
And as mostly everybody else has said the quickest time uploads automatically if you have done those 3 steps above.  ;)