• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 09:30:01 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Thank you

Started by PiBoSo, August 17, 2012, 08:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Quote from: Buzzard12 on August 20, 2012, 10:53:48 AM
Ditto that LostCause

Sorry Buzzard, just changed my profile name

Dan Buck

it's not a miracle...
it's pure marketing and hard working!! you are in love for your product and you love what you're doing here, so that's why this is acclaimed as the best go kart simulator ever!

i would pay again for another copy of this, without even thinking!! i would rob a bank if i didnt have the money (ok, lets not get that far! ahahah)

this is supposed to be like this, and with patient, dedication and hard work, this is just going to be better and bigger!!!!

congratz! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

oppolo

I don't remember from where I heard the first time about KRP, maybe DrivingItalia, I tried the demo and I wasn't impressed, maybe yes but in a negative way, after discussions in the DrivingItalia forum, I tried again the demo and I began to used to KRP driving style and I bought the license.
I have others games but I have never seen a developer so present on his forum listening the requests of his customers.
thanks to you