• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 05:40:40 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Automatic Saving Replay

Started by fdg1997, August 04, 2012, 10:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdg1997

Is there a way to automatic save the replay after I exit the server or after each session??

dibu

LIAM-36-AUS

i think i should +1 this,  i love it.  sometimes i think this is gonna be a good replay but i keep forgetting to save them!!!   :-[

fdg1997

@dibu Thanks!!

@LIAM Yeah,today I had two races and after the final the server change track too fast and i cant save replay :S

dibu

I think there is a misunderstanding.

PiBoSo announced: -host exports saved even if the last session is not the final
This will fix the problem that a dedicated server writes no results at all if the final race was not completed.

If you want your local KRP to automaticly save results and replays then put it on the wishlist. I don't think that this feature is already on the todo list.

JamieP

The current system saves the replay just fine but is there any way to change the recording length? I have looked in the .ini files and haven't come across anything. The system counts back a time from the end of the race from what I can tell. Our last race, the pre-final was not recorded and the recording started 6 laps into the final.

Thanks and loving your work

Jamie

dibu

August 07, 2012, 07:26:01 AM #6 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:34:09 AM by dibu
By default the server uses 10 MB of recording space.

To increase it add the following lines to the kart.ini at your dedicated server.
Here an example for 100MB

[CORE]
replay=100000000             ;100MB

Depending on the race length and the number of participants a value of 150-200 MB is more than enough.
The total memory usage of the dedicated server is increased by the value set in the kart.ini

JamieP

Quote from: dibu on August 07, 2012, 07:26:01 AM
By default the server uses 10 MB of recording space.

To increase it add the following lines to the kart.ini at your dedicated server.
Here an example for 100MB

[CORE]
replay=100000000             ;100MB

Depending on the race length and the number of participants a value of 150-200 MB is more than enough.
The total memory usage of the dedicated server is increased by the value set in the kart.ini

Perfect. Thanks for the info.