• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 05:58:50 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

How do the stats work?

Started by Cross, June 24, 2013, 08:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cross

June 24, 2013, 08:18:15 AM Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:31:42 AM by Cross
How exactly are your stats calculated? It looks like you have to do 10 races before you get a rating. What determines if a race is used in the stats? I did two races tonight I finished second out of 2 and had the fastest lap of each race. Yet neither race showed up on my stats when you click my name and my rating did not change? If they did I would have 3 fastest laps in Mini60 not one. Do drivers that drop out of a race count as someone you beat? I had a few races today that started with 5 drivers but by the end there were only two of us? Just trying to figure out exactly how I can improve my rating. 

Another thing I noticed on the records page is some of my times have a + for hardcore mode and others do not. Yet I have not changed any of my aids settings.

PiBoSo

Only the "Final" race counts for stats. Also, at least 2 drivers must complete the race.
Drivers leaving the race are not counted for rating.

Cross

Both the races last night that did not count were finals(Mini60 quick races at Lonato).

I think as long as someone does more then a few laps they should be counted in the rating. Racing here is getting annoying with people bailing mid race because they mess up one corner. If you crash out it is part of how you drive and should be reflected in your rating. The rating also needs to be displayed in the game so those that do not know about the website are aware that races effect something.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Cross on June 24, 2013, 03:16:35 PM
Both the races last night that did not count were finals(Mini60 quick races at Lonato).

I think as long as someone does more then a few laps they should be counted in the rating. Racing here is getting annoying with people bailing mid race because they mess up one corner. If you crash out it is part of how you drive and should be reflected in your rating. The rating also needs to be displayed in the game so those that do not know about the website are aware that races effect something.

Thank you for your suggestions.