• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 03:25:24 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Menu Not working properly

Started by striker, October 27, 2012, 09:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

striker

Hi, just wanted to let you know that this is a great simulation game.
The only problem that I saw was with the menu,
I can't click on button, the button isn't selected, in order for me to click "done" or any other button on the menu I need to move the mouse a lot of times over untill I find the possition where it changes into the red colour.
The next thing is, I use a g27 steering wheel and if I go in the game the steering wheel works but not the throtle or the brake, I then need to go in the settings and calibrate the throtle and the brake, but if I calibrate only the pedals and save and go in the game, the pedals will work now but not the steering wheel and that means I need to go back into settings calibration and calibrate them all in order for everything to work.
The game look's great, It would be fun to have tome CPU opponents in a local racing cause not allways you get people online to play with, and that will help a lot.
The graphics is realy great and untill now execpt the problems I had with the menu and the steering wheell calibration everything seems to be ok, I will let you know if I find another bug.
Please focus a little on the menu and maybe if you have time On some local racing with CPU.

Best regards,
Andrei

PiBoSo

The menu problem is new. It has never been reported before.
Could you please post some info about your hardware setup?

During calibration, all axes must be moved to their full extent.

striker

well i have everything running on max, high detail.
my resolution is 1024 and 32 bit
I have a intel motherboard with intel core 2 duo 2.5ghz i think, 4 gb ram, video card evga geforce gtx560 2048mb, g27 steering wheel.
I I've tryed changing the resolution and even changing the mouse but no luck, same thing can't get the buttons to turn red and i need to click and go around them a few times in order to access that specific button and it's frustrating.
Any solutions ?

Thanks

PiBoSo

Quote from: striker on October 28, 2012, 07:41:07 AM
well i have everything running on max, high detail.
my resolution is 1024 and 32 bit
I have a intel motherboard with intel core 2 duo 2.5ghz i think, 4 gb ram, video card evga geforce gtx560 2048mb, g27 steering wheel.
I I've tryed changing the resolution and even changing the mouse but no luck, same thing can't get the buttons to turn red and i need to click and go around them a few times in order to access that specific button and it's frustrating.
Any solutions ?

Thanks

Do you have a multi-monitor setup?
Which "Screen Ratio" did you set in Settings -> Graphics?
Could you please try updating the graphics drivers to the latest version?

striker

I have the last version of graphics drivers, I'm not using multiple monitors, I have a tv connected to hdmi as my primary and only monitor.
The screen ratio is at default.